Von Miller passes physical- won't be on PUP to start camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller passes physical- won't be on PUP to start camp

Likely still limited. Per my phone app, which I can't leak, but anything it says is gospel.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115964

Comment

Yeah, someone should post this information there. It will be a good reminder of how awesome my thread is.

Comment

Anyone know what he's weighing these days? What's the over under, 240 or so?

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
          Anyone know what he's weighing these days? What's the over under, 240 or so?
          Believe he said he's around 245-255 or so.

Comment

Don't forget to pack a towel, Von.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post

Don't forget to pack a towel, Von.
              Didn't towelie eventually get hooked on air duster? I could see Von having a damn fun time cleaning his keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                Believe he said he's around 245-255 or so.
                He was 240 when he led the league in sacks... and I think he was up to about 260 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
                  He was 240 when he led the league in sacks... and I think he was up to about 260 last year.
                  Slimmed-down Von Miller working way into shape for Broncos

http://www.usatoday.com/.../2014/06/...weight/9978105

Jun 04, 2014 ยท Slimmed-down Von Miller working way into shape for Broncos. Broncos pass rusher slims down after bulking up to 270 during lost 2013 season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                    First actual good news we've gotten in a while.

What are the odds he was too high to feel knee pain?
                    I honestly think that stuff is behind him. He has seemed more mature since his suspension and injury. Almost like he reflected on his ways and realized he was wasting his big opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                      I honestly think that stuff is behind him. He has seemed more mature since his suspension and injury. Almost like he reflected on his ways and realized he was wasting his big opportunity
                      I hope so. To be fair, he didn't seem like a risk for anything that transpired last year before it started also.

Comment

Ware's value to the Broncos will not only his play on the field it's also going to be his positive effect on Von. He will be a mentor on and off the field. Best thing that ever happened to Von and in turn the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                          Ware's value to the Broncos will not only his play on the field it's also going to be his positive effect on Von. He will be a mentor on and off the field. Best thing that ever happened to Von and in turn the Broncos.
                          On a purely logistical standpoint he should at least draw double teams which would help. Hopefully he can lead as well.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                            On paper, the idea of Miller and Ware just makes my junk tingle.

Comment

it still hasn't really settled in that Denver signed Demarcus Ware.

Comment

Working...
                              X