Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath
    replied
    The Leftovers is pretty good so far. The Strain is pretty damn corny imo. And Tyrant is okay, something to watch I guess.

None of these shows come close to:
    Ray Donovan
    Homeland
    Game of Thrones
    Newsroom
    Dexter
    True Detective
    Mad Men
    Boardwalk Empire
    Breaking Bad
    The Walking Dead
    Sons of Anarchy
    Shameless(kind of lame)

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
    Nope, not a red head. Pretty sure I read somewhere she was on Under the Dome, but it might've been for just a couple episodes.
    I think your girl was in there for like two or three episodes and then Hank killed her off.

Rachell Lafevre is My red head in Under the Dome

She is pretty hot
    Last edited by Guess Who; 07-24-2014, 09:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    The last scene of the 2nd episode was effin' creepy. I do like how much action they are packing into the show.

Leave a comment:

• Bronc0guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    Yeah Hank is there, don't know about Justified. If she is a red head then yes.
    Nope, not a red head. Pretty sure I read somewhere she was on Under the Dome, but it might've been for just a couple episodes.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
    Don't know if you've read the series but if they follow the books, this will be explained pretty well and it is actually somewhat as original as it could be considering the genre.
    I couldn't get past the first book, but have been informed about where the story goes. Just one of those things thats not for me.

Leave a comment:

• Johnykbr
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Yeah, they have like hive mind, and these big tongues that lash out at you. Very violent, grimy, scary. There's a dumb overlord kind of thing going on, but any comic book fan probably wouldnt mind that.
    Don't know if you've read the series but if they follow the books, this will be explained pretty well and it is actually somewhat as original as it could be considering the genre.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    So more "Nosferatu" and less "living life to it is fullest" then? Maybe I'll take a look.
    Yeah, they have like hive mind, and these big tongues that lash out at you. Very violent, grimy, scary. There's a dumb overlord kind of thing going on, but any comic book fan probably wouldnt mind that.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    They might as well be monsters. They are old folklore vampires, not the modern ones.
    So more "Nosferatu" and less "living life to it is fullest" then? Maybe I'll take a look.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    I was going to watch this show until I saw that it was vampires. I'm really, really tired of vampires. Is
    They might as well be monsters. They are old folklore vampires, not the modern ones.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    I was going to watch this show until I saw that it was vampires. I'm really, really tired of vampires. Is

Leave a comment:

• SleepingTiger
    replied
    every time i see this thread title, i keep thinking it has something to do with skid marks and underwear.

Leave a comment:

• Pick Six
    replied
    "Tyrant" is excellent. It's from the producer of "Homeland", so it has that kind of feel (with the viewpoint of Middle East residents). I have "The Strain" on the DVR, so I will start trying it out...

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
    Aren't the guy who plays Hank from Breaking Bad and the bangin ass chick from Justified on Under the Dome?
    Yeah Hank is there, don't know about Justified. If she is a red head then yes.

Leave a comment:

• HorseHead
    replied
    I have been getting into this show called "The Canadian Football League", it's kinda bizarre though.

Anyone check out this show with John Malkovich as Black Beard the Pirate? Is it cheesey?

Leave a comment:

• Old Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by CHANGSTER View Post
    The only thing I don't like is the 'people in authority being complete idiots' deal that seems like a requirement with these type of stories.
    Yeah, I already get enough of that on CNN.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X