Querstion....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Querstion....

Would Mahoney hood-winking Proctor, Mauser, Harris and other antagonists into the Blue Oyster Bar fly today in the PC world?

That might as well been in Spanish. Good luck though

Comment

I don't have an arnser for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
        That might as well been in Spanish. Good luck though
        How old are you? Serious querstion....

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
          I don't have an arnser for that.
          It's a tough querstion.... Don't worry

Comment

Would Cadet Chad Copelands bigotry behavior against Hightower fly today?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Would Cadet Chad Copelands bigotry behavior against Hightower fly today?
              There it is.... As I watch PA 2, it shocks me how much stuff wouldn't fly today...

Cadet Chad Copeland. I'm impressed, bet you didn't even have to look that up.... Not too shabby

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                There it is.... As I watch PA 2, it shocks me how much stuff wouldn't fly today...

Cadet Chad Copeland. I'm impressed, bet you didn't even have to look that up.... Not too shabby
                Gotta love those old school movies and their subject matters. Porkys also would make today's PC crowd lose their minds.

Comment

No because these days they would all already know what the Blue Oyster was even before stepping in. You can't surprise buttsecks these days like in the 80s.

Comment

A ton of movies couldnt be made today. No way in hell Blazing Saddles would have been made.

And if you can't laugh at rigidly heterosexual dudes getting tricked into going to a gay bar and dancing with men, then you have something wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      Gotta love those old school movies and their subject matters. Porkys also would make today's PC crowd lose their minds.
                      Porkys was one of the worst movies ever made IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                        A ton of movies couldnt be made today. No way in hell Blazing Saddles would have been made.

And if you can't laugh at rigidly heterosexual dudes getting tricked into going to a gay bar and dancing with men, then you have something wrong with you.

You mean Lyle and Taggart wouldn't be accepted?

Comment

The only things from the Police Academy movies worth remembering is Bobcat, German wet t-shirt, and beat boxed Jimi Hendrix. The best thing Guuuuutenborg did was that one episode of Party Down, or Short Circuit.

Comment

Blazing Saddles is an amazing movie, from this perspective. So, so wrong in so many lovely ways.

Not only could it not be made today, it's amazing it was made then.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                              Porkys was one of the worst movies ever made IMO
                              I'll take "things I've never heard before and never want to hear again" for $400, Alex.

Comment

Working...
                              X