Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kdissette
    replied
    id like to see us pick up a MLB or WR with that extra money...OL depth couldnt hurt either considering last year.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid
    Oh it is. He has been wrong on many things. I can't get over him thinking any steak is the same so why pay high prices at Elway's or Morton's as he can have a street steak taco and be the same. Yes, he said that.

That being said, Baja is completely on Cito's jock.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by baja View Post
    maybe Cito and him will hook up for a game at a sports bar, Cito can tell him what a pussie Manning is.
    I think you are obsessed with Cito. Just a tad.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    Kaylore, the facts are what they are. Peyton had some of the best offensive personnel in the NFL for many seasons. But somehow their cumulative PPG output in playoff losses was about 16 points. With a huge sample size, 13 losses.

That has nothing to do with defense.
    Sure it does. When you face good defenses you better have a good defense to respond. They call the game more loosely in the post-season so defense has the advantage because they get away with more. This is why finesse teams fold in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• BroncsRule
    replied
    People this stupid rarely survive to adolescence. They typically forget to breathe, drown in their own spit or wander out into traffic before age 10.

Leave a comment:

• extralife
    replied
    Kaylore, the facts are what they are. Peyton had some of the best offensive personnel in the NFL for many seasons. But somehow their cumulative PPG output in playoff losses was about 16 points. With a huge sample size, 13 losses.

this just in: teams score fewer points in losses than in wins

marvelous work, here.

Leave a comment:

• Shoemaker
    replied
    LMAO. You keep on sniffing Peyton's ass. Like Bradshaw said he's a great regular season QB, get to the playoffs and he can't be counted on. Especially in Super Bowls.

The facts don't lie - what is it in Super Bowl losses two TD's, four INT's, two pick-sixes, two lost fumbles? And Peyton threw the INT in Denver territory that lost them the Divisional playoff game when Baltimore came to Denver.
    Could you maybe confine your constant whining about one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history to any of the hundreds of threads on this board that are actually ABOUT him?

This one's about a solid former Bronco who unfortunately had to get cut due to injury. Though I suppose the fact that he hurt his knee makes him a limp-dicked pansy in your eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    Originally posted by bowtown View Post
    Peyton Manning now holding players back! O noes! Don't tell Decker or he might rip up that signing bonus.
    LMAO. You keep on sniffing Peyton's ass. Like Bradshaw said he's a great regular season QB, get to the playoffs and he can't be counted on. Especially in Super Bowls.

The facts don't lie - what is it in Super Bowl losses two TD's, four INT's, two pick-sixes, two lost fumbles? And Peyton threw the INT in Denver territory that lost them the Divisional playoff game when Baltimore came to Denver.

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    And what exactly is stupid, Apa?

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    No, it's because he frequently took the crappiest defenses into the post-season.

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Virgil Green could be a good player for this offense, if Peyton would allow him to play. I'm sorry guys, but Peyton's offense I think he's in contention with Gase about the proper way to run the offense, and Peyton's way has shat the bed too often. We've seen it over the years, particularly in SB48, that was the culmination. There's a reason Peyton is the greatest regular season QB, but 12-13 in the playoffs and 1-2 in Super Bowls despite having great offensive personnel.

Dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Leave a comment:

• bowtown
    replied
    Peyton Manning now holding players back! O noes! Don't tell Decker or he might rip up that signing bonus.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    Virgil Green could be a good player for this offense, if Peyton would allow him to play. I'm sorry guys, but Peyton's offense I think he's in contention with Gase about the proper way to run the offense, and Peyton's way has shat the bed too often. We've seen it over the years, particularly in SB48, that was the culmination. There's a reason Peyton is the greatest regular season QB, but 12-13 in the playoffs and 1-2 in Super Bowls despite having great offensive personnel.

No, it's because he frequently took the crappiest defenses into the post-season.

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    The door has just been pushed wide open for Gerell Robinson. Hopefully, he runs through it with great enthusiasm. JD was a good guy, but it appears that he may be done. Good luck to him in his next career.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X