Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid
    People this stupid rarely survive to adolescence. They typically forget to breathe, drown in their own spit or wander out into traffic before age 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
      Kaylore, the facts are what they are. Peyton had some of the best offensive personnel in the NFL for many seasons. But somehow their cumulative PPG output in playoff losses was about 16 points. With a huge sample size, 13 losses.

That has nothing to do with defense.
      Sure it does. When you face good defenses you better have a good defense to respond. They call the game more loosely in the post-season so defense has the advantage because they get away with more. This is why finesse teams fold in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
        maybe Cito and him will hook up for a game at a sports bar, Cito can tell him what a pussie Manning is.
        I think you are obsessed with Cito. Just a tad.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
          I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid
          Oh it is. He has been wrong on many things. I can't get over him thinking any steak is the same so why pay high prices at Elway's or Morton's as he can have a street steak taco and be the same. Yes, he said that.

That being said, Baja is completely on Cito's jock.

Comment

id like to see us pick up a MLB or WR with that extra money...OL depth couldnt hurt either considering last year.

Comment

Working...
            X