Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreesen gone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
    We literally explored every possible option to get me healthy.

    --Joel Dreessen

    I think it is fair to say that after a statement like that, there is close to 0 chance her goes to the patriots, or anywhere else.

    No need to feel bad for the guy, he is retiring a mulit-millionaire, he will be just fine.

    Comment


    • #47
      Always love the guys that grow up Bronco fans. Will miss his blocking and solid hands. Wish him the best.

      Comment


      • #48
        why is it so hard for tight ends to learn how to block

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by baja View Post
          why is it so hard for tight ends to learn how to block
          Luckily Virgil knows how to do that and Robinson has been learning to do that.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Rabb View Post
            Jesus, harsh crowd. Hope he does well, always liked him. Which I realize, doesn't fit in with the "oh he's gone now, he suuuuuuuxxxxxxx" theme.
            I agree, he was a good player for Broncos. Typical Oman reaction.

            Comment


            • #51
              The door has just been pushed wide open for Gerell Robinson. Hopefully, he runs through it with great enthusiasm. JD was a good guy, but it appears that he may be done. Good luck to him in his next career.

              Comment


              • #52
                Virgil Green could be a good player for this offense, if Peyton would allow him to play. I'm sorry guys, but Peyton's offense I think he's in contention with Gase about the proper way to run the offense, and Peyton's way has shat the bed too often. We've seen it over the years, particularly in SB48, that was the culmination. There's a reason Peyton is the greatest regular season QB, but 12-13 in the playoffs and 1-2 in Super Bowls despite having great offensive personnel.

                Dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                  Virgil Green could be a good player for this offense, if Peyton would allow him to play. I'm sorry guys, but Peyton's offense I think he's in contention with Gase about the proper way to run the offense, and Peyton's way has shat the bed too often. We've seen it over the years, particularly in SB48, that was the culmination. There's a reason Peyton is the greatest regular season QB, but 12-13 in the playoffs and 1-2 in Super Bowls despite having great offensive personnel.

                  Dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is.
                  No, it's because he frequently took the crappiest defenses into the post-season.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Peyton Manning now holding players back! O noes! Don't tell Decker or he might rip up that signing bonus.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                      Virgil Green could be a good player for this offense, if Peyton would allow him to play. I'm sorry guys, but Peyton's offense I think he's in contention with Gase about the proper way to run the offense, and Peyton's way has shat the bed too often. We've seen it over the years, particularly in SB48, that was the culmination. There's a reason Peyton is the greatest regular season QB, but 12-13 in the playoffs and 1-2 in Super Bowls despite having great offensive personnel.

                      Dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is.
                      I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        No, it's because he frequently took the crappiest defenses into the post-season.
                        Kaylore, the facts are what they are. Peyton had some of the best offensive personnel in the NFL for many seasons. But somehow their cumulative PPG output in playoff losses was about 16 points. With a huge sample size, 13 losses.

                        That has nothing to do with defense.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                          I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid
                          And what exactly is stupid, Apa?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                            Peyton Manning now holding players back! O noes! Don't tell Decker or he might rip up that signing bonus.
                            LMAO. You keep on sniffing Peyton's ass. Like Bradshaw said he's a great regular season QB, get to the playoffs and he can't be counted on. Especially in Super Bowls.

                            The facts don't lie - what is it in Super Bowl losses two TD's, four INT's, two pick-sixes, two lost fumbles? And Peyton threw the INT in Denver territory that lost them the Divisional playoff game when Baltimore came to Denver.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                              LMAO. You keep on sniffing Peyton's ass. Like Bradshaw said he's a great regular season QB, get to the playoffs and he can't be counted on. Especially in Super Bowls.

                              The facts don't lie - what is it in Super Bowl losses two TD's, four INT's, two pick-sixes, two lost fumbles? And Peyton threw the INT in Denver territory that lost them the Divisional playoff game when Baltimore came to Denver.
                              Could you maybe confine your constant whining about one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history to any of the hundreds of threads on this board that are actually ABOUT him?

                              This one's about a solid former Bronco who unfortunately had to get cut due to injury. Though I suppose the fact that he hurt his knee makes him a limp-dicked pansy in your eyes.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                                Kaylore, the facts are what they are. Peyton had some of the best offensive personnel in the NFL for many seasons. But somehow their cumulative PPG output in playoff losses was about 16 points. With a huge sample size, 13 losses.

                                That has nothing to do with defense.
                                this just in: teams score fewer points in losses than in wins

                                marvelous work, here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X