Dreesen gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could actually see NE sign him.

After Gronk, they got nothing right now (could sign Keller if his knee is healthy soon though)

Comment

He's a good dude, I just heard his interview on channel 88 xm last week and he seemed optimistic about his injury and being a bronco this season. Sucks he couldn't be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
        I could actually see NE sign him.

After Gronk, they got nothing right now (could sign Keller if his knee is healthy soon though)
        He can't play anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
          He can't play anymore.
          Joel or Keller?

Comment

maybe Cito and him will hook up for a game at a sports bar, Cito can tell him what a pussie Manning is.
            Somehow I think that if you physically put Cito in front of a person... any person, he would suddenly get quiet. He for sure would not accuse them of being a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
              Joel or Keller?

JD failed his physical His knee is shot

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The <a href="https://twitter.com/Broncos">@Broncos</a> have been so good to me. We literally explored every possible option to get me healthy. Thank u. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/firstclassorganization?src=hash">#firstclassorgani zation</a></p>&mdash; JoelDreessen (@JoelDreessen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoelDreessen/statuses/491696424224972800">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Was such a blessing to come home and be a bronco the past 2 seasons. Everyone was so kind to me, especially the fans and media.</p>&mdash; JoelDreessen (@JoelDreessen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoelDreessen/statuses/491697061809491968">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>While disappointed I won't be a part of the 2014 broncos, I am looking forward to watching them. It's going to be a special season.</p>&mdash; JoelDreessen (@JoelDreessen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoelDreessen/statuses/491697382606643202">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

"It's going to be a special season"

Yes sir it is.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  Somehow I think that if you physically put Cito in front of a person... any person, he would suddenly get quiet. He for sure would not accuse them of being a p***Y.
                  I actually like Cito. I can't figure if he has gone off the deep end or maybe running a game on us.

Comment

Farewell fella...wish him the best. I could see him in a patriots uniform, but I think his playing career is quite possibly over.

Comment

Atlanta should take a look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                        15 yd penalty........

Thread failure.

Comment

How did we forget Eric Hagg's retirement? Sarcasm...Joel being cut was expected, but healthy, he is at least a number two.

Comment

maybe Cito and him will hook up for a game at a sports bar, Cito can tell him what a pussie Manning is.
                            ...or how classless the Broncos organization is, right?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                              We literally explored every possible option to get me healthy.

--Joel Dreessen

Comment

Wishing him all the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X