No announcement yet.

Dreesen gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd better leave some E's and S's for the rest of the ****in' team.

Comment

He is a very good tight end. Not elite, but very good. Would start for most teams in the NFL. We just don't have room for him on our stacked roster.

Comment

Dreesen was one of the lucky ones. He warmed up for the Super Bowl without having to play in the game:

“The unique thing about the Super Bowl was whether you’re inactive or not they let you dress for pre-game warmups. If that was as close to game action as I was going to get I was certainly going to do it,” Dreessen said. “So I put my eye black on and went through my warmups.”

Dreesen on Vic Lombard's Monday night show in February

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
          He is a very good tight end. Not elite, but very good. Would start for most teams in the NFL. We just don't have room for him on our stacked roster.
          Nah, he could start for maybe half of them. To say he would start for most is a huge stretch my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            Nah, he could start for maybe half of them. To say he would start for most is a huge stretch my friend.
            I guess I'm counting "starting" as the #1 or #2 TE since a lot of teams use 2 TE sets. Maybe that was my mistake, improper terminology! So he would be at least the #2 TE for most teams in the NFL.

Comment

Longest cut ever.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                Just stay away from the Pats or our division.
                Yes.

Comment

Fight on you stalwart Ram Team,
                  On to the goal!
                  Tear the Raiders line asunder,
                  As down the field we thunder.
                  Knights of the green and gold,
                  Fight on with all your might!
                  Fight on you stalwart Ram Team,
                  Fight! Fight! Fight!

Comment

Them's the breaks. Vaya con Dios, amigo.

Comment

Colts will sign him

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The <a href="https://twitter.com/Broncos">@Broncos</a> have been so good to me. We literally explored every possible option to get me healthy. Thank u. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/firstclassorganization?src=hash">#firstclassorgani zation</a></p>&mdash; JoelDreessen (@JoelDreessen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoelDreessen/statuses/491696424224972800">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Was such a blessing to come home and be a bronco the past 2 seasons. Everyone was so kind to me, especially the fans and media.</p>&mdash; JoelDreessen (@JoelDreessen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoelDreessen/statuses/491697061809491968">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>While disappointed I won't be a part of the 2014 broncos, I am looking forward to watching them. It's going to be a special season.</p>&mdash; JoelDreessen (@JoelDreessen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoelDreessen/statuses/491697382606643202">July 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

the guy is just done physically, hearing a job may be in the works for JD in the front office/public relations etc....

he won't be playing again, at least that what he has been saying...

Comment

maybe Cito and him will hook up for a game at a sports bar, Cito can tell him what a pussie Manning is.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                              the guy is just done physically, hearing a job may be in the works for JD in the front office/public relations etc....

he won't be playing again, at least that what he has been saying...
                              Wow! I guess I didn't realize how serious his injuries were/are. Hope he can stick with the organization. Seems like a good dude.

Comment

No surprise there, hope we sign a few vets with the extra space or sign DT or JT to an extension.

Comment

Working...
                                X