Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT-Does it really work ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
    :worthless
    Here's a hot chick I just banged over the weekend!

    Signed,
    Quoydogs

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
      <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bHr7itwVsMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Just text the kids with D.A.D.D.Y....who dat.who dat. ...D.A.D.D.Y

      Was told NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.

      Guess I got a new thing to aggravate them with.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
        Here's a hot chick I just banged over the weekend!

        Signed,
        Quoydogs

        Sorry but " Von Miller " doesn't do it for me. I more of a Pee Wee Herman kinda guy. Ya know ya wanna.

        http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1406057436
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          Toothpaste will make your headlights look like new.

          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4QwzHOO-3lk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Love it!!! Thanks Zona!

          Comment


          • #20

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
              <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bHr7itwVsMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Who is this Iggy Shrub person? She stirs my loins some.

              Comment


              • #22
                20 posts in and no apple or beer can Bowls?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                  Who is this Iggy Shrub person? She stirs my loins some.
                  As I quickly found out, it's another great video to view with the sound OFF...

                  Comment


                  • #24

                    Comment


                    • #25

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                        <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bHr7itwVsMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        That really works.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X