OT-Does it really work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-Does it really work ?

I thought a thread about cool things that might or do work could be fun.

Here are a couple I have tried and do work.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-YJgdOFYtj8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8EZZVIyVeQI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>:

I have tried both of these and they work The Orange does work but is more of a I can do this instead of wow that really works good. The wine bottle trick has saved my ass more times then I can remember when i go camping.
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 07-22-2014, 10:51 AM.

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    I thought a thread about cool things that might or do work could be fun.

Here are a couple I have tried and do work.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-YJgdOFYtj8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8EZZVIyVeQI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>:

I have tried both of these and they work The Orange does work but is more of a I can do this instead of wow that really works good. The wine bottle trick has saved my ass more times then I can remember when i go camping.
    You go camping with wine bottles? Glass\corked wine bottles? Really?

Comment

My wife wants to know if this stuff works:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZKLnhuzh9uY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
        You go camping with wine bottles? Glass\corked wine bottles? Really?
        Yes I have found no good wine in anything else. I also go with camp stoves , coolers , boats and hot chicks . Just a little FYI.

Comment

Yes I have found no good wine in anything else. I also go with camp stoves , coolers , boats and hot chicks . Just a little FYI.
          Franzia

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
            Franzia
            You're joking right ? I'm glad they are starting to put Micro Brews in cans now for rafting/camping. Guinness Watson Guinness
            Last edited by Quoydogs; 07-22-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

You're joking right ?
              I used to take it camping. Then again I was in High School and it was the cheapest wine going. It was always fun to the the knife out and cut open the bag to get every last drop. Oh yeah Boones farm for 2 bucks a bottle was pretty good bang for the bucks.

Comment

I used to take it camping. Then again I was in High School and it was the cheapest wine going. It was always fun to the the knife out and cut open the bag to get every last drop. Oh yeah Boones farm for 2 bucks a bottle was pretty good bang for the bucks.
                All I have to say is Mad dogs 20/20

Comment

:worthless

Comment

the shoe and wall method doesn't work on boones farm.
                    i found that maddog 20/20 mixed with stomach acid stains everything.

Comment

Toothpaste will make your headlights look like new.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4QwzHOO-3lk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bHr7itwVsMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 07-22-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                          :worthless
                          I would but I don't want to get TJ in trouble with Google. Thanks Google.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                            Toothpaste will make your headlights look like new.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4QwzHOO-3lk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Have you tried this ? Does it work ? We buy a sand paper kit and polisher at my shop. I would imagine that Tooth paste would work as a fine grit sandpaper. I'll have to try this.

Comment

It never worked on my old Grand jeep Cherokee which had those funky plastic headlights.

Comment

Working...
                              X