Info about public training camp practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info about public training camp practices

My wife really wants to attend the practices with me but we have a 1 yr old little girl. I saw that you can bring strollers to the stadium but has anyone ever done it? I could always put her in her harness that straps to my chest. Any advice?

I know most will say, don't bring small children but this is our first year here and she really wants to attend. A baby sitter is not an option. She'd never allow it.

You can sit wherever, so if you need to bring the stroller just take a handicap seat.

Comment

Its going to be hot and sunny. Sit on the est side of the stadium so you can get more shade.

Comment

No idea, but you should definitely go.

Man, I am so helpful.

Comment

Bring the stroller and find a nice spot with the handicap option - they should have no issue accommodating you.

You will definitely want to sit on the east side of the stadium (as mentioned) under the overhang to ensure you have shade. It is going to be HOT, and I'm telling you from first hand experience, it is miserable in 90 degree direct sun.

Sunday, July 27
          11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. (open practice at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)

Wednesday, July 30
          11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. (open practice at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)

Saturday, August 2
          11 a.m. (Summer Scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)

Comment

Working...
          X