Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last day before training camp / Just for conversation's sake what what was McD's worse move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day before training camp / Just for conversation's sake what what was McD's worse move?

For me it was trading a first round pick o Seattle for that bust of a CB .That pick turned out to be Earl Thomas. Can you imagine this team with Earl Thomas.

Trading up for Alphonso smith or drafting Quinn for me.

Comment

We didn't draft Quinn the QB. Do you mean Richard Quinn drafted in the send round?
      Last edited by baja; 07-22-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
        We didn't draft Quinn the QB
        Dick Quinn

Comment

Mine goes to the midget corner.

Where's the poll?

Comment

Interviewing with us

Comment

Turning the broncos into the cheatriats

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                Interviewing with us
                Come on play along, what was the single thing that pissed you off the most.

Comment

Drafting Tebow was a bad move, but Alfonso Smith was just a little worse.
                  Last edited by sgbfan; 07-22-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                    Dressing Tebow was a bad move, but Alfonso Smith was just a little worse.
                    What was the wardrobe?

Comment

Oh fiiiiinnnnne. Probably the overall wasting of picks. I can't even say it was drafting Smith that ultimately pissed me off, it was subsequently just giving up on it resulting in a massive waste of assets in the end.

I mean, he pissed away a TON of picks while he was here.

Comment

The cheating.

Comment

Also waiting for an incoming poll, but I'm pretty sure that trading one of our 2010 first round picks for Alphonso Smith will be the consensus worst decision he made in Denver.

Trading a 4th round pick for a running back the New England was about to cut ranks pretty high as well.

The getting pantzed during the Matt Cassel fiasco was a pretty epic display of suckage.

Taking the lesser package that Chicago offered for Cutler over the Washington deal because he liked Kyle Orton.

Trading up to take Tebow in the first round.

Not going to harp too much on the guys he missed in the draft, because a lot of teams missed on those guys as well. But, I'm still annoyed that we drafted Knowshon Moreno over Brian Orakpo.

Comment

That it spawned this thread 3+ years after he is gone.

Comment

He played along. Not only did he play, but he destroyed the game. If McD had never interviewed, we'd never have the McD era, Dick Quinn, the Phonz Smith, might have had Clay Matthews or Brian Orakpo over Ayers and/or Knowshon. As much as I don't like Cutler,, he was a better QB than Orton, and he would have stuck around had McD never interviewed.

Comment

Working...
                              X