Right Choice. Wrong Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Choice. Wrong Choices

Von Miller, right choice at #2 over-all? Despite the issues, the production is there.

Wrong choices. These guys just can't stay away from the artificial high.

http://news.yahoo.com/bills-dt-dareu...5725--spt.html

Von hasn't been in any trouble in almost a year and a half. His mistakes can be chalked up to youthful ignorance, but it truly seems he has matured and gotten his act together. Aldon is the one that is looking like he is going to have a shortened career because of off field issues.

Comment

Patrick Peterson was the best pick. Richard Sherman was a better pick for all of our first six picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
        Patrick Peterson was the best pick. Richard Sherman was a better pick for all of our first six picks.
        PP is a better pick than Watt?

Comment

perhaps the most talented roster since Jim Kelly still called the signals and they lose Kiko and have to deal with clown.

That team is cursed. And unlike knuckle dragging, mouth breathing Raiders followers, Bills fans don't deserve it.

Comment

I think the presence of Ware will be a good influence on Von.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

"That's a good, one..."

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                PP is a better pick than Watt?
                Depending on the team, it's debatable.

They are both game-changing monsters.

Comment

PP was my top choice because I thought barring a major injury we had CB position solved for 10-12 yrs and so far I would of nailed it.

I love Miller and think he can be a 1st ballot hof if he grows up and stays out of trouble that's a big IF though.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                    PP was my top choice because I thought barring a major injury we had CB position solved for 10-12 yrs and so far I would of nailed it.

I love Miller and think he can be a 1st ballot hof if he grows up and stays out of trouble that's a big IF though.
                    My sentiments exactly

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      Obviously, I LOVE PP. But I would include AJ Green in the discussion too.

Can you imagine AJ and DT on the outsides for Manning? We might have actually scored some points in the SB!
                      No doubt love AJ Green

Comment

I advocated Green back in the threads before the draft simply because I thought he was the most assured superstar. I'm perfectly happy, if not cautiously terrified, with Von.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          Obviously, I LOVE PP. But I would include AJ Green in the discussion too.

Can you imagine AJ and DT on the outsides for Manning? We might have actually scored some points in the SB!
                          Without a doubt man

Comment

Working...
                          X