OT - time to show off my new puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - time to show off my new puppy

Well, don't actually have her yet, but in a few more weeks she'll be ready to pick up from a foster house. Friend of mine fosters dogs/cats and went to visit him yesterday, then decided we liked this little girl. Didn't go to visit with any intention of getting another dog, we have 3 chihuahua's already! She was just too cute, and I decided I wanted a jogging partner. Hope she likes to run in the mornings, cuz once she gets older, I'll take her along!
    She's still really wobbly trying to walk, and bottle fed. There were 5 I think found under a porch, no parents or people around. She and one other lived.

Beautiful pup dude!

Comment

Cute for a one eyed dog.

J/K she looks like she will be a great friend and jogging partner

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
        Well, don't actually have her yet, but in a few more weeks she'll be ready to pick up from a foster house. Friend of mine fosters dogs/cats and went to visit him yesterday, then decided we liked this little girl. Didn't go to visit with any intention of getting another dog, we have 3 chihuahua's already! She was just too cute, and I decided I wanted a jogging partner. Hope she likes to run in the mornings, cuz once she gets older, I'll take her along!
        She's still really wobbly trying to walk, and bottle fed. There were 5 I think found under a porch, no parents or people around. She and one other lived.

Cute pup.

Be prepared for a wild first few months.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
            Cute for a one eyed dog.

J/K she looks like she will be a great friend and jogging partner
            That's actually funny, I almost adopted a one eyed chihuahua last summer. The adoption agency posts on Facebook, and a friend of mine sent me the link, knowing I already had 3. This dog did only have one eye! They had a bandana on him, and renamed him Jack Sparrow, L O L!

Comment

Congrats, good looking pup.

Comment

AWww.. how cute, what a pretty girl. Lovely eyes!

Comment

doggy!!!!!!

Comment

Is that a Boston?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                      Is that a Boston?
                      We think it's a border collie mix. The other puppies were different colors, one all white one. But, it is just a guess, no idea what the parents were.

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
                        We think it's a border collie mix. The other puppies were different colors, one all white one. But, it is just a guess, no idea what the parents were.
                        Duh, I should recognized from the massive paws. Gonna be a big sucker. Often times that pattern of black and white can mean there is some of that Australian Shepherd in there.

Comment

Definitely some sort of collie mix

Congrats! Puppies make the world a better place my friend!

Just be prepared to keep her engaged, as collie's are almost too smart for their own good haha!

Comment

Congratulations, hades, on your new addition...

Comment

Nice looking pup... the next couple of weeks are going to crawl by. If she is border collie, you are in for a lot of fun. Crazy smart, and endless energy. We really miss our border collie/chocolate lab - lost her back in November (old age broken). One of the best dogs we have ever had.

We adopted a new pup on June 19... I had forgotten how much work puppies are, but they worth every bit of it. Agency thinks she is American Bulldog/pointer, and she is now starting to look it... she is now 16 weeks, and a ball of energy.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X