Superbowl XLVIII Sound FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl XLVIII Sound FX

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jVUMq0Qc0VI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Every expert, analyst, and fan has given their own explanation of what happened in the Superbowl, but this video really shows the truth.

Mic'd up:
    coach Fox
    coach Carroll
    P. Manning
    R. Sherman
    and various other players

Key things I noticed:
    -From the second quarter on the broncos players on the sideline had already given up.
    -Every time the team was building up some morale and getting in rhythm and feeling good, a turnover would tear the player's and coach fox's heart out. Turnovers really destroyed morale.
    -Coach Fox kept a positive attitude and tried his best to motivate the team, but he took WAY too long to make ANY adjustments
    -The biggest thing, and common thread throughout the game is: Pete Carroll said multiple points during the game that we had NO running game and "who cares if they try to run". The tape obviously shows that they were 100% committed to stopping the pass. Our run game did not threaten them at all. I am proud of what Elway has done to fix this defense, but did he do enough to fix the run game? I guess time will tell.
    -I want to punch Richard Sherman in the face.

FYI: I watched this while taking care of two 4 year old girls, and I am not a football expert, so I probably missed some important stuff.

Game starts at 8:00 Mark.
    Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 07-20-2014, 12:45 PM.

I couldn't even make it all the way through. I literally feel sick to my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
      <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jVUMq0Qc0VI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Every expert, analyst, and fan has given their own explanation of what happened in the Superbowl, but this video really shows the truth.

Mic'd up:
      coach Fox
      coach Carroll
      P. Manning
      R. Sherman

Key things I noticed:
      -From the second quarter on the broncos players on the sideline had already given up.
      -Every time the team was building up some morale and getting in rhythm and feeling good, a turnover would tear the player's and coach fox's heart out. Turnovers really destroyed morale.
      -Coach Fox kept a positive attitude and tried his best to motivate the team, but he took WAY too long to make ANY adjustments
      -The biggest thing, and common thread throughout the game is: Pete Carroll said multiple points during the game that we had NO running game and "who cares if they try to run". The tape obviously shows that they were 100% committed to stopping the pass. Our run game did not threaten them at all. I am proud of what Elway has done to fix this defense, but did he do enough to fix the run game? I guess time will tell.

FYI: I watched this while taking care of two 4 year old girls, and I am not a football expert, so I probably missed some important stuff.

Been saying that ever since the game.

BTW GREAT FIND

EDIT; Can't watch it
      Last edited by baja; 07-20-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I know guys, it is really hard to watch. I'm not going to lie, during the 3rd quarter I was so pissed I x'ed out the youtube video. But then I got the nerve to open it up and watch it again.

lol. it's brutal, but Sound FX are always fun to watch. Reminds me that these guys are human.
        Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 07-20-2014, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Mic'd up:
          coach Fox
          coach Carroll
          P. Manning
          R. Sherman

Key things I noticed:

The biggest fix for the run game was jettisoning KM. By the time the playoffs started you could tell he was running on empty.

Carol did the right thing by attacking our strength. I like Ball performing the protection and ground/pound role and hope that C.J. Anderson or Hillman turn into a speed threat that forces teams to protect the run.

Actually Belly did the same thing when we played them during the regular season. They didn't care if KM got 5-8 yards on the ground as long as they kept the ball out of our WR's hands. In that game turnovers killed us as well.

The one thing they cannot do this year is turn the ball over.

Comment

Kudos to you for watching. I can't. Walked into a local Seattle Costco and they were playing it on their big TV's, made me sick. So I turned the damn thing off. They didn't like that, made me feel a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
              Kudos to you for watching. I can't. Walked into a local Seattle Costco and they were playing it on their big TV's, made me sick. So I turned the damn thing off. They didn't like that, made me feel a little better.
              Same thing happened to me at Walmart but I didn't turn them off.

I can't bring myself to watch it, maybe in a few years.

Comment

****. This. Guy.

Comment

Anyone want to put their junk in a George Foreman grill a then tell us about?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Anyone want to put their junk in a George Foreman grill a then tell us about?
                    There's a weight limit on those things ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                      don't think that will be to much of a problem for some of these guys..

We should warn Cito though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                        think maybe you are right..
                        The way he talks around here he must be hung like a moose.

Comment

Did anybody actually watch the whole game live?

I stormed out of my friends house at the beginning of the fourth quarter, lol, I was so pissed. Went right out and ripped my broncos sticker off my car.

Comment

Did anybody actually watch the whole game live?

I stormed out of my friends house at the beginning of the fourth quarter, lol, I was so pissed. Went right out and ripped my broncos sticker off my car.
                            I watched it all but I began HEAVY drinking by the end of the first. Memory is a little fuzzy but I remember arguing with fellow broncos fan about how they wanted to quit being fans because of the game. Hard not stomach but I stay true, will not tolerate talks of quitting on orange and blue

Comment

If you quit on your team, you're not a fan. Period.

I've watched this a few times. Our running game clearly needs to improve next year, but I think it starts with the offensive line. Beadles whiffed way too many blocks and was simply out-muscled on far too many occasions (throughout the season, not just the SB). Replacing him with Franklin is a great first step towards improving the running game.

Comment

Working...
                              X