Survivor this Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor this Summer?

We will be out of town the week of 8/4 but I am guessing I won't make it that far.

Anyone interested in running it?

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    We will be out of town the week of 8/4 but I am guessing I won't make it that far.

Anyone interested in running it?
    Not at all but that's because you always hasten my demise one way or another.

Comment

Apa and I don't have time this Summer. If someone wants to step up and run the show I can help out if needs be.

Gasme of Thrones was a theme that sounded good last Summer before we went with Star Trek.

Comment

I will take the Survivor Game to Mordor. . . but I don't know the way.

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
          Apa and I don't have time this Summer. If someone wants to step up and run the show I can help out if needs be.

Gasme of Thrones was a theme that sounded good last Summer before we went with Star Trek.
          Didn't Conklin offer to run it last year?

Comment

Yes Conklin expressed interest, to put it extremely mildly.

I moved to Seattle a week after the Super Bowl, Jesus that has sucked. My family joined me in May and I am making up for lost time this summer so I am out. That and it was extremely tedious and frustrating running the game last year. The sheer volume of JCM twists, and the accounting if votes and rewards just totally burned me out.

Comment

Doesn't this always happen earlier in the year? Someone can correct me, if I'm wrong about that. We're almost to training camp...

Comment

I'll do it next year if we win the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                  Doesn't this always happen earlier in the year? Someone can correct me, if I'm wrong about that. We're almost to training camp...
                  Yep, Old Dude retired and we need someone to run it. I agree with the TC so quick we don't have time this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X