Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you watched last year's Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleh. Cracked open a bottle of crown royal XR I had no intention of touching that night at the half. I got through it until the blue and green confetti fell, but I needed some help.

Comment

I actually have the game in my hard drive its really hard to watch like really really hard to watch I remember everyone at the sports column sad as ****

Comment

I mean, I think I watched the whole game, but I was so drunk by the end I don't remember.

Comment

Deleted the dvr 2 seconds after the game was over

Comment

I watched the entire game when it was on and took my medicine like a good boy....but I'll never watch it again, not from the first cluster**** of a play on offense to the last miserable Pete Carroll smirking play of that worthless co****cking effort that Denver produced.

I think I'd rather slam shots of dirty homeless men's stinky jizz than watch that game over again....I'm guessing I'd probably have a similar look on my face and a similar sick feeling after either disgusting act was finished to completion.
            Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 07-16-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
              still have the hangover..have not found any meds that will help..any suggestions..
              I edited that post to something more descriptively appropriate of how I feel about that game.

Comment

I was out after Harvin returned the TD.

Comment

Sat through the whole miserable thing, stone cold sober, the first time.

About six weeks later, I watched my recording and it didn't get any better.

Third time, I'll admit I jumped around a bit, looking at particular plays, but even using the fast forward function, it was still painful, so I'm counting that as #3.

Comment

I never watched it. I just considered the Pats game a loss, and looked forward to FA and the draft.

Maybe next year.

Comment

Never. Never watched the San Fran blow out again either. Why would I?

Comment

I watched the whole thing live, and saved the DVR..

I re-watched it in May, using fast forward. Was hoping to reach a level of understanding of exactly WTF happened that was definitely missing in February.

I failed.

Deleted the DVR after that 1 attempt to rewatch - so, 1.5 for me.

Comment

We played in the Super Bowl?

Comment

I have been courious as to how the team would handle that embarrassing beat down. So far it's been a positive. Elway wasted no time in bring in tough physical players in both free agency and the draft. The first thing they did was watch the SB game as a team and broke down all the mistakes and bad plays. That is about all you can hope for moving forward.

Comment

Wait, that really did happen? Oh damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X