Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you watched last year's Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once
    But I was drunk after the first half I really don't remember much of the second

I planned on drinking like 4-5 beers total and savoring the game
    I was about 5 deep after the first quarter

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
      I watched it once. That was plenty. I haven't really even watched highlights of it.

Other than the 49ers game, all the other Super Bowls were exciting, at least for awhile. The Redskins game was over by halftime, of course; but at least we jumped out ahead in that one.

Last year's game sucked, from the very first play. I swear, it still seems surreal, like it never happened.
      Couldn't agree more. And the weird thing is it's not a situation where I feel like we were "exposed." I still think we were as good as them if not better. I still think if we played 10 times on a neutral field we would win 5. It was just a bad game from the very first play and we never recovered.

And like you said, when I look back on it, it doesn't seem like the game ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
        Once
        But I was drunk after the first half I really don't remember much of the second

I planned on drinking like 4-5 beers total and savoring the game
        I was about 5 deep after the first quarter
        Same here.

I can't even remember the 2nd half, and I've never seen one highlight from the game.

Comment

Of all the times I watch Deadliest Catch, last night they had the Super Bowl edition, so everyone is all, Yeah Seattle... I couldn't even watch 5 minutes of it.
          It is rare I even watch that show anymore, just lost interest in it last year. Nothing else was really on, so I was channel surfing.
          **** Seattle!

Comment

where can i watch the full game?

Comment

Only one other time and the first 2.5 quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by labronx View Post
                where can i watch the full game?
                Any bar in Seattle they play it 24/7.

Comment

less than once.

If you take this poll in a decade, my answer will still be the same.

Comment

Watched it start to finish live and that's been it. Can't stand even seeing parts of the on ESPN or NFLN on highlights etc.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                      Any bar in Seattle they play it 24/7.
                      ...Seriously though..I closed out my Tivo a couple years back.

I want to watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by labronx View Post
                        ...Seriously though..I closed out my Tivo a couple years back.

I want to watch it again
                        Sorry I don't know but someone will post it I assume.

Comment

Less than once. I didn't get home until close to halftime so I was fast forwarding through commercials and bs time until my set decided to send me live (without even having a live button on the remote) when the score was 22-0. My jaw literally dropped.

Comment

Once. We were having a party, all but a couple people left by the 4th quarter, we watched until the bitter ugly end. I kept the recording for a month or so, and watched a couple plays to break them down (don't even remember what they were, I've blocked it from my memory). Deleted it in a fit of frustration, then replaced it with SB XXXII and enjoyed reliving it (I think it was NFL network that ran it in its entirety). That was MUCH better. Yup, the helicopter still makes me smile.

Comment

I've watched the all 22 quite a few times (maybe 4 or 5). I've watched the original broadcast 2 or 3 times I think.

I also take a staple gun to my scrotum on a nightly basis.

Comment

All this being said, I hope Fox has it playing in the background on a continuous loop throughout training camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X