Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you have preferred?

Poll coming
    To lose to the Pats by one point in the AFCCG and avoid the embarrassing performance in the SB
    7.53%
    To play the game and live with the embarrassing loss?
    92.47%

Play the game. No doubt. I believe that experience will drive the hunger for nastiness this season.

Comment

Play the game

Comment

With the broncos history in SB blowout losses I'd rather have a afcc loss.

Comment

AFCCG loss

Comment

Note: Anyone who votes losing to the Pats and not making the Super Bowl must have a mediocre mentality - and life at that.

I honestly can't even comprehend this thought process. How in the world would you prefer LOSING to the Pats? What kind of the weak **** is this?

As a quote I've learned since I was a kid:

Show me a man who's afraid to look bad... and I'll show you a man you can beat every time.

Comment

So what happens is - Broncos lose in AFCCG - by 1 point - and then Patriots maybe win the SB or lose closely - and then Broncos fans say OMG if we beat the Patriots we would have handled the Seahawks!

Preferring losing over winning in any occasion is just sad.

Not making it to the super bowl raises questions about the team being able to make it to the big game - etc etc.

I'm sure John Elway would have preferred to not make his 1st 3 super bowls to avoid those losses too right? And not use it as learning experiences.

I'm sure the Heat would have rather just made 2 finals they won and miss the other 2 finals since they were embarrassed...right?

Seriously - it is pitiful and absolutely sad that anyone would prefer LOSING and not making the SB.
              Last edited by Action; 07-16-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Play the game. Hunger for next year. And it's another AFC Championship under our belt, so that's something to be proud of.

Lets win it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                  So what happens is - Broncos lose in AFCCG - by 1 point - and then Patriots maybe win the SB or lose closely - and then Broncos fans say OMG if we beat the Patriots we would have handled the Seahawks!

Preferring losing over winning in any occasion is just sad.

Not making it to the super bowl raises questions about the team being able to make it to the big game - etc etc.

I'm sure John Elway would have preferred to not make his 1st 3 super bowls to avoid those losses too right? And not use it as learning experiences.

I'm super the heat would have rather just made 2 finals they won and miss the other 2 finals since they were embarrassed...right?

Seriously - it is pitiful and absolutely sad that anyone would prefer LOSING and not making the SB.
                  Thisx1000.
                  Now most of our roster has been there... recently. We're talented enough to reload and have at it again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
                    Thisx1000.
                    Now most of our roster has been there... recently. We're talented enough to reload and have at it again next year.
                    Exactly. The experience the roster and players gain from going there is worth it alone. It's generally always about the experience.

How could you vote for your players to NOT experience playing in the Super Bowl - regardless of outcome? Do you not believe it will help them if there is a next time around? .

I'm sitting here typing completely stunned we have so called Broncos fans actually voting to LOSE to the PATRIOTS of all ****ing teams

Socal is questionable though - I'm sure he finds content Jay Cutler loses in the playoffs since Cutler would be embarrassed if he made it any further...and Shanahan

Comment

Sending Tommy Tantrum and Jackass Belichick home without a championship was the most satisfying game for me since the Super Bowl wins. It was even more delightful when I rewatched it the other night.

Can't even fathom the mentality of not wanting to go

Comment

How can anyone say lose in AFCC? Can you imagine the backlash from that. Denver chokes again, Manning can't beat Brady, etc.

Comment

**** losing to the Pats. Especially in an AFCCG. I would rather lose by 100 to the Hawks in the SB any day.

Comment

Is this for real?

The Peyton haters would have a hissy fit for manning not getting out of the AFC playoffs.

And Brady boners would be all over the place claiming how much Brady owns manning.

I'll take the Seahawks fans anyday over that.

Manning haters still say he can't win a playoff game. After seeing 2 Ws put up.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Manning haters still say he can't win a playoff game. After seeing 2 Ws put up.
                              People just remember the SB and forget about how he got us there.

Beating a division rival that was playing well(and was one of the few teams to beat us last year) and the Patriots(another team that beat us) is damn impressive. The SB was a complete team breakdown. Did Manning and the offense disappoint? Yeah, of course, but the whole team fell apart. You can't call Manning a choker for that. Especially not against a team as good as the Hawks.

Comment

Working...
                              X