X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New training facility video update

Interesting;

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...b-7d27fc340afa

Because Pat Bowlen is cheap right So Cal.

Comment

Wow. That's amazing. I don't know why I'm so excited about that. It's not as if I'll be enjoying any of it. Still, I find my self giddy.

I thought they were just adding an indoor practice field. Wow. They're going all out, all over. Nice.

Comment

Saw this yesterday.

Bad. A$$.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
          In before SoCal says "this should have been done years ago therefor Bowlen is cheap"

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
            In before SoCal says "this should have been done years ago therefor Bowlen is cheap"
            And Drunk.

Comment

SWEET! All these new state of the art facilities will definitely help impress any new free agents or coaches that we are trying to sign in the future!
              Elway for president

Comment

Looks like Jack Del Rio must ride his bike to work with that bike in his office.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                  Looks like Jack Del Rio must ride his bike to work with that bike in his office.
                  So he brings a comb with him in a fanny pack?

Comment

Wasn't the reason Mike Shanahan was fired began with the beef he and Bowlen got into when Mike relayed that we need a new training facility replacing Pat's commemorative version for his father? I recall that being the case but could be wrong.

Either way, facility looks nice. We should bring back Mike to be our running game coordinator.

Comment

This was first asked for about 7-8 years ago and was denied at the time. I'm glad he finally got around to it. Its about time

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                        It's the dry waller's bike see the dry wall mud on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                          This was first asked for about 7-8 years ago and was denied at the time. I'm glad he finally got around to it. Its about time
                          Wonder if that $250,000 video setup McD just had to have was Shiit canned?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                            Well, he quit drinking and that led to a big spike in team revenue which in turn allowed it to fund projects like this.

Comment

Looks nice. Not Oregon University nice...but nice.

http://www.si.com/college-football/v...otball-complex

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-o...-photos-2013-7

Comment

Working...
                              X