X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Coach Power Rankings

John Fox too high or too low?

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap20...power-rankings

I think Doug Marrone/ Buffalo Bills at 26 is too low.
    and Ron Riviera/ Panthers at 21 is too low.

IMO Fox is too high at 8. Fox is right below of Pete Carroll at 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
      I think Doug Marrone/ Buffalo Bills at 26 is too low.
      and Ron Riviera/ Panthers at 21 is too low.

IMO Fox is too high at 8. Fox is right below of Pete Carroll at 7?
      I agree on Rivera. Feel sorry for Dennis Allen even though he made his bed in Oakland, but I don't understand the new coaches being higher when they haven't done anything. Do not understand Rex Ryan being higher than Pagano. And yes Fox is too high. He takes the majority of the blame for that game.

Comment

Fox is a solid coach, but he'll get crap until he wins a Super Bowl. I just hope he's not the new Reeves.

Comment

K, just looked at that list.

Chuck Pagano WAY too low. Not only do I respect the man... he's a good coach to turnaround the Colts the way he did.

Definitely better than:

Comment

Tomlin could be higher, too.

Comment

#8, Not too shabby

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                ..even though I loathe Belichick he always has an answer one way or the other..
                That answer's name is Tom Brady.

Will be interesting to see what happens to him after Brady retires. Does he retire too?

He does normally put a fairly solid team around him though. Gotta give him some credit I suppose.
                Last edited by ShiftyEyedWaterboy; 07-15-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I know you are right as much as I hate to admit it..hopefully his daughter will need him soon to be her assistant coach for her field team (think she coaches or soccer)..
                  Yeah, Brady or not, he's a solid coach. I'll be glad when they're both gone. I don't like one team dominating all the time. (unless its the Broncos, Red Wings, or Germans )

Time to win one 1 or 3 for Peyton before we go on our decade long run with Brock.

Comment

fox can switch places with tomlin.....chuck pagano should be way higher

Comment

McCoy is too low imo. Reid lol too high. Mike Smith too high. I'd have Fox lower until we do better against best teams. Too many blowout losses imo for Fox to be in top 10.
                      Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 07-15-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

like the way you think.. not sure about Brock but since he's learning from Peyton he might be ok?
                        Seems like a lot of people have doubts about him but I'm an optimist. I'll reserve judgement until he has a season under his belt as the starter. He has all of the physical tools to succeed. Keep your fingers crossed.

Its not out of the realm of possibility to land two superstar Qb's one right after the other. Its not likely, but its possible.

Didn't we come really close to trading up for Peyton? How amazing would that have been? Elway retires and Peyton takes over the reigns.

Would love to live in the parallel universe where that actually happened.

Comment

I'm a raider hater from birth and will say allen isn't 32.

It's hard to argue fox at 9 though he really is just steering the ship that Peyton rows.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules;4140927

[B
                            ]I think lower..he's to high..he's a good coach but after last year the Giants tanked not that it was his fault but he didn't seem to have any answers for it.[/B].even though I loathe Belichick he always has an answer one way or the other..
                            Except for one tiny problem, Tomlin coaches the Steelers.
                            Last edited by baja; 07-15-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I despise Mike Tomlin. He is a doucebag of the highest order, he gives terrible people jobs on his team, he challenged the play that knocked Decker out of 2011, he physically interferes with the play on the field.... Mike Tomlin is by every definition of the word, an a-hole. So are the Harbaugh brothers... and Belicheat.

But they're also damn good football coaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X