Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay classy, Bay Area

http://www.si.com/mlb/2014/07/11/wom...cs-giants-fans

A woman was knocked unconscious during a fight between Oakland Athletics and San Francisco Giants fans outside AT&T Park, reports CBS San Francisco.

According to the report, the fight happened after the Giants were beaten 6-1 by Oakland on Thursday.

According to San Francisco police, the woman, who was wearing an A's cap, was punched in the face trying to break up a fight between two men and hit her head on the sidewalk.

Jesus. They should never have games between any Oakland/SF teams.
    Thought they had figured this out by now...

She shouldn't have gotten in the middle of the fight

Comment

She jumped between two people throwing punches and was surprised she got punched?

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
        She shouldn't have gotten in the middle of the fight
        Well now we know whose fault this was.

Comment

All her man asked her to do was go to the concession stand and buy him a ham sammich. She instead had to butt in where she had no business doing.

Comment

Women always think they can stop a fight between two men it's ridiculous. Usually they don't actually get in the middle it's more just the screaming like a banshee.

Comment

From the article:

Giants fan Bryan Stow was severely beaten in a Dodger Stadium parking lot in 2011 and was recently awarded $18 million by a jury, who found the Dodgers partially negligent for the incident.

Wow! Need to get myself an ass whooping outside of Dodger Stadium. In all seriousness, I'm glad that guy is ok though. I remember hearing about that right after it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
                From the article:

Giants fan Bryan Stow was severely beaten in a Dodger Stadium parking lot in 2011 and was recently awarded $18 million by a jury, who found the Dodgers partially negligent for the incident.

Wow! Need to get myself an ass whooping outside of Dodger Stadium. In all seriousness, I'm glad that guy is ok though. I remember hearing about that right after it happened.
                If by ok you mean he sips from a drool cup and has no clue where or what he is, then ya. 18M isn't enough. He won't get all that due to medical bills, lawyer costs, VOC retributions to the state, etc. his medical bills are several million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
                  From the article:

I guess you haven't seen him. He is far from OK and I am sure he would give up the $13 million (lawyers getting the other part) to be normal again.....if only he could reason about it.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    I guess you haven't seen him. He is far from OK and I am sure he would give up the $13 million (lawyers getting the other part) to be normal again.....if only he could reason about it.
                    Didn't realize he was that bad off. Figured he was back to normal. Damn that sucks. What is it with cali and this type of ****? Maybe I'm not paying attention but it seems like you don't hear about really serious stuff like this happening outside of CA.

EDIT: Sounds like those ****ers got off easy too. 4 year sentence for one and 8 for the other.
                    Last edited by ShiftyEyedWaterboy; 07-11-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

That reminds me of the time I tried to break up a fight between a pitbull and a Queensland Heeler. My leg got punched with a few teeth marks, lol.

Comment

Someone is lucky the woman didn't have worse than being knocked out. At the airport the other day we had a rampy open hand slap another rampy (yes open hand slap). The dude stumbled, fell back, hit his head, amd died.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...ults-in-death/

Comment

Jeff S and I tried to break up a girl fight (yeah, dunno) and he ended up with a permanent scar on his cheek from the claw marks.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            Someone is lucky the woman didn't have worse than being knocked out. At the airport the other day we had a rampy open hand slap another rampy (yes open hand slap). The dude stumbled, fell back, hit his head, amd died.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...ults-in-death/
                            2nd degree murder won't stick. It will be ruled manslaughter. But it just goes to show, it's not worth getting into fights. Some crazy stuff like that happens now and then and all of a sudden, you're in prison serving time. Even if you just push somebody, they happen to trip and fall and bust their head open, you're up the creek. Even if they don't die, you'll go broke paying their medical bills and still serve some time for assault.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                              http://www.si.com/mlb/2014/07/11/wom...cs-giants-fans

A woman was knocked unconscious during a fight between Oakland Athletics and San Francisco Giants fans outside AT&T Park, reports CBS San Francisco.

According to the report, the fight happened after the Giants were beaten 6-1 by Oakland on Thursday.

According to San Francisco police, the woman, who was wearing an A's cap, was punched in the face trying to break up a fight between two men and hit her head on the sidewalk.

Jesus. They should never have games between any Oakland/SF teams.
                              Thought they had figured this out by now...
                              Teach her not to try and break up fights.

Comment

Working...
                              X