X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• errand
    replied
    Originally posted by baja View Post
    I just hope we out think or at least match them coaching wise and on the field play the way this group is capable of.
    People can blame coaching all they want...the bottom line is Seattle's D was faster and more physical than our offense was.

I'm pretty sure the Broncos brain trust sat down with the coaches, discussed the abortion that was the SB loss and realized that they needed better, more physical players.

Which is why they signed TJ Ward, Aquib Talib, Demarcus Ware to put a little more teeth in our defense.

Leave a comment:

• delany
    replied
    There can't be a heaven without a hell.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post
    Elway has those NFCW games double circled and highlighted on that schedule.... I am so glad we play a better schedule this year... My hope is we come out mouth smacking this time, set the tone a establish our physical dominance...

I think we'll see guys like Tre, Ward and the big pushers up from set the tone early, game 1... I can't wait.

I expected more from Manning and the staff in that SB. More than anything that burns me.
    You mean you didnt like Manning ordering that pussy tail between your legs kickoff to start the 2nd half? The players mirrored the mentality of their head coach in that game.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    I just hope we out think or at least match them coaching wise and on the field play the way this group is capable of.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    Well said.
    Elway has those NFCW games double circled and highlighted on that schedule.... I am so glad we play a better schedule this year... My hope is we come out mouth smacking this time, set the tone a establish our physical dominance...

I think we'll see guys like Tre, Ward and the big pushers up from set the tone early, game 1... I can't wait.

I expected more from Manning and the staff in that SB. More than anything that burns me.

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Peyton would chuck it up for DT, go three and out, trot to the sideline with his head down, sit on the bench looking at the ground cringing and defeated. Yeah, that Peyton he really rallied the team. The pansy couldn't overcome a 2 point deficit.

And then the primadonna claims SB48 wasn't embarrassing. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, I see him for what he is - a charming guy with a golden arm that lacks intestinal fortitude.
    So if the Broncos win the SB this season with Manning, what will you do?

I'm guessing it'll be like putting you in a round room and telling you to go piss in a corner.....

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post
    You must have missed the 56-10 ass whuppin SF put on them
    Not to be picky, but it was 55-10.....no sense making it seem worse than it was

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    **** off you weasel. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, but this time next year - because you're a sorryass weasel - you'll be slamming chuck-n-duck when he gags again in the playoffs.

Tell me the truth Cito are you shouting at your computer screen when you type this?

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    Originally posted by baja View Post
    Cito has a special TV, he sees things the rest of us can't.
    **** off you weasel. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, but this time next year - because you're a sorryass weasel - you'll be slamming chuck-n-duck when he gags again in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    So DT gave it his all but the QB throwing him all those completions could care less
    Peyton would chuck it up for DT, go three and out, trot to the sideline with his head down, sit on the bench looking at the ground cringing and defeated. Yeah, that Peyton he really rallied the team. The pansy couldn't overcome a 2 point deficit.

And then the primadonna claims SB48 wasn't embarrassing. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, I see him for what he is - a charming guy with a golden arm that lacks intestinal fortitude.

Leave a comment:

• Arkie
    replied
    They tried to compete in that game. SB 48 they never competed. Demaryius gave it his all, but he's not the guy that should be rallying the team.
    There's no excuse for giving up 55 points. Elway's longest completion was a shovel pass to Humphrey on the opening drive. San Francisco pretty much shut the Broncos out after that. No competition.

Leave a comment:

• KipCorrington25
    replied
    Can we get to the Super Bowl and then not snap the ball through the back of the end zone on the first play?

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    So DT gave it his all but the QB throwing him all those completions could care less
    Cito has a special TV, he sees things the rest of us can't.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    They tried to compete in that game. SB 48 they never competed. Demaryius gave it his all, but he's not the guy that should be rallying the team.

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post
    You must have missed the 56-10 ass whuppin SF put on them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X