Denver Broncos look to make history in 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    It will get annoying because you have your nose up Bronco ass 24/7/365, you refuse to accept that the Broncos suffered the most humiliating, embarrassing defeat in Super Bowl history. They DESERVE to be criticised until they prove they have the backbone to respond to said humiliation, get it?

Too bad Peyton refuses to accept it was an embarrassment, the primadonna actually said it was NOT embarrassing, and "embarrass is an insulting word". Look it up, the primadonna said that. Men understand it was an embarrassment and look to retaliate. Peyton, he's been a crybaby primadonna all of his life, got his ass kicked so many times he doesn't worry about it anymore. I suspect you're the same, and unfortunately many Bronco fans are the same, especially here on the Mane.
    <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/UplJBQi_0_w?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/UplJBQi_0_w?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

It will get annoying because you have your nose up Bronco ass 24/7/365, you refuse to accept that the Broncos suffered the most humiliating, embarrassing defeat in Super Bowl history. They DESERVE to be criticised until they prove they have the backbone to respond to said humiliation, get it?

Too bad Peyton refuses to accept it was an embarrassment, the primadonna actually said it was NOT embarrassing, and "embarrass is an insulting word". Look it up, the primadonna said that. Men understand it was an embarrassment and look to retaliate. Peyton, he's been a crybaby primadonna all of his life, got his ass kicked so many times he doesn't worry about it anymore. I suspect you're the same, and unfortunately many Bronco fans are the same, especially here on the Mane.
      , still griping over the SB, GET OVER IT ALREADY.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
        100 percent agree. There was no excuse for that performance, it was humiliation. Von partying with the other team, Fox predictable testicle gargling presser and Mannings ambivalence sure mightmake me question this teams belly- if it weren't for our GM... He simply won't accept that again and his moves show it.
        Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
          You must have missed the 56-10 ass whuppin SF put on them
          They tried to compete in that game. SB 48 they never competed. Demaryius gave it his all, but he's not the guy that should be rallying the team.

Comment

They tried to compete in that game. SB 48 they never competed. Demaryius gave it his all, but he's not the guy that should be rallying the team.
            So DT gave it his all but the QB throwing him all those completions could care less

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
              So DT gave it his all but the QB throwing him all those completions could care less
              Cito has a special TV, he sees things the rest of us can't.

Comment

Can we get to the Super Bowl and then not snap the ball through the back of the end zone on the first play?

Comment

There's no excuse for giving up 55 points. Elway's longest completion was a shovel pass to Humphrey on the opening drive. San Francisco pretty much shut the Broncos out after that. No competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                    Peyton would chuck it up for DT, go three and out, trot to the sideline with his head down, sit on the bench looking at the ground cringing and defeated. Yeah, that Peyton he really rallied the team. The pansy couldn't overcome a 2 point deficit.

And then the primadonna claims SB48 wasn't embarrassing. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, I see him for what he is - a charming guy with a golden arm that lacks intestinal fortitude.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                      Cito has a special TV, he sees things the rest of us can't.
                      **** off you weasel. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, but this time next year - because you're a sorryass weasel - you'll be slamming chuck-n-duck when he gags again in the playoffs.

Comment

**** off you weasel. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, but this time next year - because you're a sorryass weasel - you'll be slamming chuck-n-duck when he gags again in the playoffs.

Tell me the truth Cito are you shouting at your computer screen when you type this?

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                          You must have missed the 56-10 ass whuppin SF put on them
                          Not to be picky, but it was 55-10.....no sense making it seem worse than it was

Comment

Peyton would chuck it up for DT, go three and out, trot to the sideline with his head down, sit on the bench looking at the ground cringing and defeated. Yeah, that Peyton he really rallied the team. The pansy couldn't overcome a 2 point deficit.

And then the primadonna claims SB48 wasn't embarrassing. You go ahead and worship the primadonna pansy, I see him for what he is - a charming guy with a golden arm that lacks intestinal fortitude.
                            So if the Broncos win the SB this season with Manning, what will you do?

I'm guessing it'll be like putting you in a round room and telling you to go piss in a corner.....

Comment

Well said.
                              Elway has those NFCW games double circled and highlighted on that schedule.... I am so glad we play a better schedule this year... My hope is we come out mouth smacking this time, set the tone a establish our physical dominance...

I think we'll see guys like Tre, Ward and the big pushers up from set the tone early, game 1... I can't wait.

I expected more from Manning and the staff in that SB. More than anything that burns me.

Comment

I just hope we out think or at least match them coaching wise and on the field play the way this group is capable of.

Comment

Working...
                                X