Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      It's interesting how the Broncos have improved every season and the joy of football from the fans on the mane seems less and less. You'd think the McDaniels years, or even the Shanahan years would make people appreciate how good we are. But the standard is so high. It's very possible we don't make it to the Super Bowl this year. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Just getting there is next to impossible. But if they don't go and win, people won't be grateful, they will be pissed and resentful.

Contrast that to the fans of teams like the Chiefs who were just happy to get north of .500. It makes you realize how spoiled Bronco fans are.
      I just cant wait until the spoiled pats "fans" no longer have Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        It's interesting how the Broncos have improved every season and the joy of football from the fans on the mane seems less and less. You'd think the McDaniels years, or even the Shanahan years would make people appreciate how good we are. But the standard is so high. It's very possible we don't make it to the Super Bowl this year. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Just getting there is next to impossible. But if they don't go and win, people won't be grateful, they will be pissed and resentful.

Contrast that to the fans of teams like the Chiefs who were just happy to get north of .500. It makes you realize how spoiled Bronco fans are.
        Man, I cannot state more how great I find it to have a contender. I have enjoyed the last couple years so much, I don't know how someone couldn't appreciate it. These are great years to be Bronco fans....we get to go into every season knowing we will be good, possibly great. While for so many years we just hoped. We hoped Griese would develop, we hoped the new injured draft pick was a hidden gem, we hoped Plummer would take the next step, we hoped the failed D coordinator would figure it out. Do I want a Championship? Hell yeah, but I am enjoying being a badass team every year as well. I enjoy turning on the game with more excitement than apprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
          Call me when the playoffs start. We know that the Broncos are going to be there, and probably with a first round bye. Last year I kind of tuned out around week 4 or 5. It was pretty obvious how the regular season was going to play out, and it wasn't really concerning that the Chiefs were winning a lot of games early on.
          That is the same feelign we all had last year after the Ravens beat the Broncos.... Call us when the playoffs start. Pretty much same scenario this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
            The way to get through the feeling that Manning will choke is having a better defense. With the people we have coming back, along with the defensive upgrades, I think we CAN take the pressure away from Manning...
            better defens eand runnning game

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
              I just cant wait until the spoiled pats "fans" no longer have Tom Brady.

I think it's Belichick. They were winning Super Bowls before Brady had 4000 yard seasons or any WRs with 1000 yard seasons. They didn't win with Moss, Welker, or Gronk. It wasn't until 2007 he tossed Moss and Welker over 1000 yards. Matt Cassell did the same in 2008 and took them to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                I predict this will be the most annoying season on the Mane. Expectations are unfairly unrealistic. Unless we go 16-0 and win every game by 30, people will b**** and complain about how the team isnt super bowl ready, we'll get our ass kicked again, etc etc
                It will get annoying because you have your nose up Bronco ass 24/7/365, you refuse to accept that the Broncos suffered the most humiliating, embarrassing defeat in Super Bowl history. They DESERVE to be criticised until they prove they have the backbone to respond to said humiliation, get it?

Too bad Peyton refuses to accept it was an embarrassment, the primadonna actually said it was NOT embarrassing, and "embarrass is an insulting word". Look it up, the primadonna said that. Men understand it was an embarrassment and look to retaliate. Peyton, he's been a crybaby primadonna all of his life, got his ass kicked so many times he doesn't worry about it anymore. I suspect you're the same, and unfortunately many Bronco fans are the same, especially here on the Mane.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                  It will get annoying because you have your nose up Bronco ass 24/7/365, you refuse to accept that the Broncos suffered the most humiliating, embarrassing defeat in Super Bowl history. They DESERVE to be criticised until they prove they have the backbone to respond to said humiliation, get it?

Too bad Peyton refuses to accept it was an embarrassment, the primadonna actually said it was NOT embarrassing, and "embarrass is an insulting word". Look it up, the primadonna said that. Men understand it was an embarrassment and look to retaliate. Peyton, he's been a crybaby primadonna all of his life, got his ass kicked so many times he doesn't worry about it anymore. I suspect you're the same, and unfortunately many Bronco fans are the same, especially here on the Mane.
                  drama queen

Comment

Maybe Cito could represent the OM at training camp.

Comment

100 percent agree. There was no excuse for that performance, it was humiliation. Von partying with the other team, Fox predictable testicle gargling presser and Mannings ambivalence sure mightmake me question this teams belly- if it weren't for our GM... He simply won't accept that again and his moves show it.

Comment

Comment

the Broncos suffered the most humiliating, embarrassing defeat in Super Bowl history
                          You must have missed the 56-10 ass whuppin SF put on them

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                            Man, I cannot state more how great I find it to have a contender. I have enjoyed the last couple years so much, I don't know how someone couldn't appreciate it. These are great years to be Bronco fans....we get to go into every season knowing we will be good, possibly great. While for so many years we just hoped. We hoped Griese would develop, we hoped the new injured draft pick was a hidden gem, we hoped Plummer would take the next step, we hoped the failed D coordinator would figure it out. Do I want a Championship? Hell yeah, but I am enjoying being a badass team every year as well. I enjoy turning on the game with more excitement than apprehension.
                            Amen Brotha

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                              You do know this makes you a woosie in world according to Cito.

Comment

If you don't hate Manning you are not a real man - Cito's position

Comment

Working...
                                X