No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos look to make history in 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Broncos have as mucch of a chance to win it all this season as anyone.

At this point, that's really all you can hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
      Can we beat the 49ers or Seahawks that's the big question
      Or at least match their physicality.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        I predict this will be the most annoying season on the Mane. Expectations are unfairly unrealistic. Unless we go 16-0 and win every game by 30, people will b**** and complain about how the team isnt super bowl ready, we'll get our ass kicked again, etc etc
        I agree. I think we will go 11-5 and with this schedule that is pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
          Can we beat the 49ers or Seahawks that's the big question
          Neither one will be in the SB

Comment

I would take a 9-7 record and a full healthy roster heading into the playoffs over another 13-3 season with suspensions and injuries galore in January.

Injuries and suspensions really are the only things that I think could derail this team.

Comment

Bah, the Bills went to 3 straight Superbowls. So that's 2 Superbowls they reached after losing 2 of them.

It's all going to depend on how healthy we can be throughout the season. As that article pointed out, quit a large number of Superbowl losers never even made the playoffs the following year. Does anybody with a functioning brain on their shoulders think the Broncos will actually miss the playoffs? You absolutely have to say we have as good as shot any anybody especially if we can stay healthy.
              Last edited by ZONA; 07-10-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                Bah, the Bills went to 3 straight Superbowls. So that's 2 Superbowls they reached after losing 2 of them.

It's all going to depend on how healthy we can be throughout the season. As that article pointed out, quit a large number of Superbowl losers never even made the playoffs the following year. Does anybody with a functioning brain on their shoulders think the Broncos will actually miss the playoffs? You absolutely have to say we have as good as shot any anybody especially if we can stay healthy.
                Not to restate the obvious but it's all about player health. If Manning were to go down we could easily miss the playoffs.

Comment

I predict this will be the most annoying season on the Mane. Expectations are unfairly unrealistic. Unless we go 16-0 and win every game by 30, people will b**** and complain about how the team isnt super bowl ready, we'll get our ass kicked again, etc etc
                  Well to be honest that's what happens every year....

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    You're kidding right ?
                    What's sad is, no he's not....

Comment

I'm thinking 20-0. We'll win the SB, and even though we'll have no players in the Pro Bowl.. we'll win that too, somehow. =)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                        I'm thinking 20-0. We'll win the SB, and even though we'll have no players in the Pro Bowl.. we'll win that too, somehow. =)
                        If 2 other teams go 16-0 in our conference, I highly doubt we lose the tiebreakers and have to host a wildcard game.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                          Champ, DRC, Decker, Beadles and Knowshon will dedicate their pro bowl appearances to the Broncos and bring it home for the Duke.

Comment

This roster is stacked. We're going to be more balanced on offense and more physical on defense. I expect us to create more turnovers on defense and give the ball away much more infrequently on offense.

I don't buy into the historical trends and patterns of super bowl losers. The fact that the Bills & late 80s Broncos lost many, consecutive super bowls has absolutely no bearing on how the 2014 Broncos will fare through the season.

I expect us to win 11 games at the very least (more likely 12 or 13) and win the super bowl. We just need to stay healthy, focused and motivated.

Comment

The way to get through the feeling that Manning will choke is having a better defense. With the people we have coming back, along with the defensive upgrades, I think we CAN take the pressure away from Manning...

Comment

It's interesting how the Broncos have improved every season and the joy of football from the fans on the mane seems less and less. You'd think the McDaniels years, or even the Shanahan years would make people appreciate how good we are. But the standard is so high. It's very possible we don't make it to the Super Bowl this year. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Just getting there is next to impossible. But if they don't go and win, people won't be grateful, they will be pissed and resentful.

Contrast that to the fans of teams like the Chiefs who were just happy to get north of .500. It makes you realize how spoiled Bronco fans are.

Comment

Working...
                                X