Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain Snapchat and its appeal to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    One word.

Tinder.

It will absolutely get you laid. As well as send you into lustful affairs if youre married/or have a gf.
    A guy at my office apparently thought the same thing until it picked up a facebook friend of his wife and that woman told her. The best part is his wife works here as well.

Apparently it flags people that are friends of friends and what not? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
      A guy at my office apparently thought the same thing until it picked up a facebook friend of his wife and that woman told her. The best part is his wife works here as well.

Apparently it flags people that are friends of friends and what not? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
      That's assuming that the developer intended purpose of snapchat is sexting. I honestly don't think that was their initial purpose. It's just what people have started using the program for.

But yeah, for the most part, it's to trade sexy pix or nude pix without fear of them being saved by the recipient, and if the recipient does save them, in most cases the sender is notified. there are a few work-arounds and user hacked apps that will take the picture and not notify the sender.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post

There's a few ways around this. Most obvious is just make another Facebook account, instead of using your regular one. You're right though I've seen people get caught. Especially if Facebook broadcasts that you're on tinder. There is an "only me" option in settings that stops that.

Comment

my stepdaughters use it all the time to make funny faces and stupid British accent messages to each other...while they are in the same room

worthless....

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
            my stepdaughters use it all the time to make funny faces and stupid British accent messages to each other...while they are in the same room

worthless....
            What are they doing with it when you aren't paying attention? Calling them out of their room on a Saturday at 10pm and forcing them to show you the next 3 snapchats they recieve will be... illuminating.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
              What are they doing with it when you aren't paying attention? Calling them out of their room on a Saturday at 10pm and forcing them to show you the next 3 snapchats they recieve will be... illuminating.
              Oh god my worse fear would be Dick picks, which are not illuminating for most straight males!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                Oh god my worse fear would be Dick picks, which are not illuminating for most straight males!
                So Cal has a Dick picture as his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                  So Cal has a Dick picture as his avatar.
                  Tricky Dick!

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post

worthless....
                    That is all you hope they are doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X