8:50-11:30 a.m.
    5:30-6:30 p.m. (walkthrough)

Friday, July 25
    10:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.

Saturday, July 26

Sunday, July 27
    11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. (open practice at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)

Monday, July 28

Tuesday, July 29
    Off day

Wednesday, July 30
    11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. (open practice at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)

Thursday, July 31

Friday, Aug. 1

Saturday, Aug. 2
    11 a.m. (Summer Scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)

Sunday, Aug. 3
    Off day

Monday, Aug. 4

Tuesday, Aug. 5

Wednesday, Aug. 6
    Off day

Thursday, Aug. 7
    Seattle vs. Denver, 7 p.m. MDT (Preseason opener at Sports Authority Field at Mile High)

Friday, Aug. 8
    Off day

Saturday, Aug. 9

Sunday, Aug. 10
    Off day

Monday, Aug. 11

Tuesday, Aug. 12

Wednesday, Aug. 13
    Off day

Thursday, Aug. 14

Friday, Aug. 15

Complete story here;

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...july-23/28091/

This is going to be a hard preseason for me. I don't even go like I used to, but so many people used to go and post reports that we could kind of get a feel. And even if I read conflicting information, I could go at least once myself and verify what I felt was really happening.

Now we'll be reduced to highlight reels from the team site with no context, and washed out fluff interviews from the post. There will be a spotlight or two from NFL Network or ESPN that will be better than expected, and leave some nuggets, but at the end of the day this will be like it was in the early 2000's. I still remember sitting in an internet cafe in Korea trying to read through the vacuous fluff thinking "I wish someone would actually describe what's going on there. If Schefter spent half as much time describing the position drills as he did his steak tartar he ate, we'd actually have something to read."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      This is going to be a hard preseason for me. I don't even go like I used to, but so many people used to go and post reports that we could kind of get a feel. And even if I read conflicting information, I could go at least once myself and verify what I felt was really happening.

Now we'll be reduced to highlight reels from the team site with no context, and washed out fluff interviews from the post. There will be a spotlight or two from NFL Network or ESPN that will be better than expected, and leave some nuggets, but at the end of the day this will be like it was in the early 2000's. I still remember sitting in an internet cafe in Korea trying to read through the vacuous fluff thinking "I wish someone would actually describe what's going on there. If Schefter spent half as much time describing the position drills as he did his steak tartar he ate, we'd actually have something to read."
      Will press still be allowed to go? Like MHR?

Comment

Well, thankfully, these days at least we will have reports from Cecil Lammey & Andrew Mason - better than what was available back then.

Oh and tweets from DMAC!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          Will press still be allowed to go? Like MHR?
          That's a good question. They usually are able to go. I have no idea if Taco has even attempted credentials since the incident, but that was several years ago and the media department was under the McDaniels influence. Maybe Pat Smyth has moved on.

Comment

That's a good question. They usually are able to go. I have no idea if Taco has even attempted credentials since the incident, but that was several years ago and the media department was under the McDaniels influence. Maybe Pat Smyth has moved on.
            I would love if the OM had media credentials, because some of the best TC write ups come off this site. That being said, its really hard for me to even wrap it around in my head how this particular site could obtain a press pass, as its more of a forum than an original piece posting site.

I think that just means more podcasts and analysis are called for!

Comment

Under the circumstances Bronco fan sites should partition the Broncos to let a reporter o two in from the top sites go to training camp to report back to all of us fans. Now Kaylore you are well spoken and persuasive and you live in the area. If you were to contact the other Bronco site owners (TJ could help from afar) and go as a group to present your thoughts to Broncos FO they just may let 7 or 8 site reporters in. They should agree because it's a good idea.
              Last edited by baja; 07-09-2014, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Do not worry. Gutless Drunk will have us covered with the media tweets.

Comment

Can we try for that again, Taco?

Comment

I can check and see if anyone at MHR is going this year or will be able to do so.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance since I only started lurking/posting in 2011 but what was this incident?

Comment

This might be doable.

The person who decides to attempt it would need to be properly prepared to do so. Using either a posterboard, ipad, ect. try to professionally convey the fact that there is a large following of FANS that would love to have this guy translate some information about the team we love and obsess about. That we would love and appreciate the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          I would like to see more poster variety. Specifically people taking my spot.
                          I had no idea you wanted a break. You know you don't HAVE to come on. A lot of us have taken off before.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                            I would like to see more poster variety. Specifically people taking my spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                              Forgive my ignorance since I only started lurking/posting in 2011 but what was this incident?
                              I second that- with Taco as his name and it being McD's regime I can't help but be curious

Comment

Working...
                              X