X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees Being Sued For $10 Million

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...203033996.html

Snip:

"A New York Yankees fan is hoping that a mid-game nap could net him $10 million.

Andrew Rector, 26, fell asleep during the April 13 game between the Yankees and the rival Boston Red Sox. It was nationally televised on ESPN, and Rector was noticed by cameras and talked about by commentators John Kruk and Dan Shulman."

that is certainly worth $10m in restitution... or maybe give him a free beer voucher instead?

Comment

"he's filed a defamation lawsuit against the Yankees, MLB, ESPN, Kruk and Shulman. Rector is seeking $10 million in damages after the "unending verbal crusade.""

. 'Merica

Comment

What an asshole

Comment

I wonder how much the Chefs fan who pissed himself last year could get?

Comment

Haha, putting youself up for ridicule in a lawsuit like this is is far worse than anything a commentator could have said about him.

I think a free beer voucher is far more appropriate from something like this.

He'll lose, so nothing really to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
              I wonder how much the Chefs fan who pissed himself last year could get?
              Wonder how much she could get...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
                Wonder how much she could get...

10 inches?

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                  10 inches?
                  Damn straight, I'd f_ck that twice!

Comment

Comment

sounds like he is suing not for what the commentators said about him, but about internet comments

good luck with that lard ass

Comment

He is going to be laughed out of briefings, not even court, just the briefing.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                          http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...203033996.html

Snip:

"A New York Yankees fan is hoping that a mid-game nap could net him $10 million.

Andrew Rector, 26, fell asleep during the April 13 game between the Yankees and the rival Boston Red Sox. It was nationally televised on ESPN, and Rector was noticed by cameras and talked about by commentators John Kruk and Dan Shulman."
                          If this works, I am buying a ticket to Coors field every game until I get made fun of by a commentator. Monforts can afford 10 million. ****ers sure aren't spending it on fielding a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                            If this works, I am buying a ticket to Coors field every game until I get made fun of by a commentator. Monforts can afford 10 million. ****ers sure aren't spending it on fielding a good team.
                            If you want to be made fun of for going to a baseball game become a cub fan.

Comment

Is his last.name Costanza?

Comment

Working...
                              X