Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
    Another false statement.

[email protected]_Sam: Marcus Cooper's grade against Peyton Manning in coverage last year was -9.6. vs Everybody else: +6.5 #Chiefs.

Everybody else: luck 2x, Rivers 2x, Eli, Romo.

Also had an INT on Manning. The kid was a WR converted to CB as a rookie, so of course a HOF would get the best of him his first year in.
    He flat out beat Flowers and outplayed him.

But, no need to let facts get in the way!
    Except PFF doesn't tell the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
      Interesting. My boss won't shut up about the Cardinals. After the 11-5 debacle last year I could definitely see them playing with some determination this year.
      It's New Orleans this year gang. Seattle fails to repeat, San Fran chokes again and finds some injury/freak play to blame it on.

Meanwhile, Drew Brees and the Saints blow up and get the job done.

They meet the Broncos in the SB and Peyton gets his revenge as the new look Broncos D pays dividends and slows down Brees enough that the Denver O gets the lead and the Broncs hang on to win 36-30 in one of the most exciting SB's ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrElway View Post
        It's New Orleans this year gang. Seattle fails to repeat, San Fran chokes again and finds some injury/freak play to blame it on.

Meanwhile, Drew Brees and the Saints blow up and get the job done.

They meet the Broncos in the SB and Peyton gets his revenge as the new look Broncos D pays dividends and slows down Brees enough that the Denver O gets the lead and the Broncs hang on to win 36-30 in one of the most exciting SB's ever.
        I think the team to watch in the NFC is Green Bay.

Comment

it's July so the best team in the AFC is clearly the Chiefs

someone wake me up in September

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
            Another false statement.

[email protected]_Sam: Marcus Cooper's grade against Peyton Manning in coverage last year was -9.6. vs Everybody else: +6.5 #Chiefs.

Everybody else: luck 2x, Rivers 2x, Eli, Romo.

Also had an INT on Manning. The kid was a WR converted to CB as a rookie, so of course a HOF would get the best of him his first year in.
            He flat out beat Flowers and outplayed him.

But, no need to let facts get in the way!
            So he only went -3.1 for the year? impressive, he is just a bad player and not retarded midget suffering a crippling fear of not sucking - could definitely have fooled me.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              Except PFF doesn't tell the whole story.
              It doesn't. Cooper was better on tape too. Flowers could very well be a nice #2 or 3 for SD this year, but he has to be healthy.

The scheme and his injuries hurt him a lot last year. He wasn't the best CB on the roster. Hell Sean Smith was just as good.

Comment

Flowers was good two years ago

But he switched positions last year and then got hurt
                When healthy and actually playing to his strengths he is quite a bit better than Sean Smith or Marcus Cooper

Kansas City's secondary outside of Berry is pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                  Flowers was good two years ago

But he switched positions last year and then got hurt
                  When healthy and actually playing to his strengths he is quite a bit better than Sean Smith or Marcus Cooper

Kansas City's secondary outside of Berry is pretty bad
                  38-10 lead in the 3rd qtr is still a gut crushing reality for Chief fan.

I don't know what's worst the coaching or the secondary

Comment

Working...
                  X