• Show
Clear All

Von miller is better this anyone on ne
    And a true difference maker
    *when healthy
    I'll take the new additions from Denver over Nate
    Additions

Comment

I would not at all be surprised to see the Colts get the 1 seed. But we're still the best team in the conference.

Comment

It doesn't matter who is the best team in the offseason, preseason, or regular season. It all comes down to playing well in the playoffs and not playing a bad game that gets you eliminated by an interior team.

Comment

From a talent perspective, Denver has clearly the best team in the AFC and in fact the whole league.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            Patriots forums think they'll dominate every year. Nothing new there.

That's the perks of being in a division where not one other team is even competitive
            I think the AFC East will be much improved this year giving the Pats some competition.

Comment

The Broncos won the AFC last year, fairly easily, and between FA additions and getting healthy they have made more upgrades than any other team in the conference.

Broncos additions: Clady, Miller, Ward, Ware, Talib, Sanders, Wolfe, Vickerson, Harris, Moore

They've upgraded 7 out of 11 defensive positions from the roster that went to the SB, and Clady's presence upgrades every player on the OL.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                I can see how the Chuggers could make this list but kFc?

They let their best CB go because they have cap issues and they lost their best tackle, weakened their OL, didn't upgrade the WR position and took guys in the draft at their deepest postion (pass rusher) in order to let Hali and Houston walk next year.

They will be looking up at Oakland this year.
                Haha we're letting Hali and Houston both walk? Haha please go on. No really

You are so retarded it's pure hilarity

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                  Haha we're letting Hali and Houston both walk? Haha please go on. No really

You are so retarded it's pure hilarity
                  You will loose Hali next year unless he is willing to restructure and why would he?

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                    You will loose Hali next year unless he is willing to restructure and why would he?
                    That's why we drafted Dee Ford. Tamba is starting to get old too.

He implied we're losing both him and Houston, which isn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                      Von miller is better this anyone on ne
                      And a true difference maker
                      *when healthy
                      I'll take the new additions from Denver over Nate
                      Additions

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                        They let their best CB go because they have cap issues.
                        Another false statement.

[email protected]_Sam: Marcus Cooper's grade against Peyton Manning in coverage last year was -9.6. vs Everybody else: +6.5 #Chiefs.

Everybody else: luck 2x, Rivers 2x, Eli, Romo.

Also had an INT on Manning. The kid was a WR converted to CB as a rookie, so of course a HOF would get the best of him his first year in.
                        He flat out beat Flowers and outplayed him.

But, no need to let facts get in the way!

Comment

Peyton Manning the Vegas favorite to win MVP.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...vious-favorite

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                            Another false statement.

[email protected]_Sam: Marcus Cooper's grade against Peyton Manning in coverage last year was -9.6. vs Everybody else: +6.5 #Chiefs.

Everybody else: luck 2x, Rivers 2x, Eli, Romo.

Also had an INT on Manning. The kid was a WR converted to CB as a rookie, so of course a HOF would get the best of him his first year in.
                            He flat out beat Flowers and outplayed him.

But, no need to let facts get in the way!
                            Who the hell is Marcus Cooper?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Peyton Manning the Vegas favorite to win MVP.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...vious-favorite
                              I wish I lived in vegas. Is there a way to bet online or by phone or something?

I'd like to put $100 down on Rodgers and Kap.

Then put $100 down on manning to cover my losses if both fell through.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                                Not sure why but I am getting a vibe from Arizona. I know...the Cardinals...but they are not horrible.

Interesting. My boss won't shut up about the Cardinals. After the 11-5 debacle last year I could definitely see them playing with some determination this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X