Darrent Williams memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams memorabilia

Anybody have any cool darrent williams memorabilia?

Not sure if it's memorabilia but I had a picture taken with him under the stadium. He told me he wanted to be the Next "primetime" as in Deon Sanders. Have a Denver Broncos sticker with his name and number on the bar of the bus. RIP Dwill.

Comment

That's a cool story man I really wish I could have met him. He was and still is my all time favorite player.

Comment

Originally posted by DWILLfan27 View Post
        That's a cool story man I really wish I could have met him. He was and still is my all time favorite player.
        Why?

Comment

At the time I was a kid and that's who I looked up to and wanted to be. You know how a lot of ppl were just so excited about tebow well at 14 he was like that for me
          Last edited by DWILLfan27; 07-06-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
              Weird.
              I agree, he played for us for a couple years and seemed like he had potential. But he only played for a couple years.

Comment

I know it is weird but we all have our things. I guess I am more just out to see if anyone has any DWILL stuff they would b willing to sell.
                Last edited by DWILLfan27; 07-07-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I have this....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ighlight=Dwill

Comment

My wife bought me a DW-signed (full-sized) football that he signed at his final game in Kansas City. This was right after his murder, and prices hadn't yet skyrocketed...

Comment

Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
                      That is really cool. Thanks for showing that I have never seen that.

Comment

Nothing weird about the thread. Although his career was cut short he was certainly a fan favorite. There was a big buzz about Darrent around Denver back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                          My wife bought me a DW-signed (full-sized) football that he signed at his final game in Kansas City. This was right after his murder, and prices hadn't yet skyrocketed...
                          Yeah it's to bad ppl have to use things like his death to make a quick buck. Is your football signed by DWILL like an actual authentic ball they use in games or one of the balls with the white panels for signing on?

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                            Nothing weird about the thread. Although his career was cut short he was certainly a fan favorite. There was a big buzz about Darrent around Denver back then.
                            Agreed.

Comment

I've got a signed rookie card.

Comment

Working...
                              X