Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great White attack yesterday (caught on film) people on pier laughing during the attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great White attack yesterday (caught on film) people on pier laughing during the attack

'It was staring at me as it crunched into my chest': Swimmer recalls terrifying moment a SEVEN FOOT great white shark sank its teeth into him as he swam off popular beach
    Steven Robles, 40, was bitten by the seven-foot juvenile shark just before 9.30 a.m. at Manhattan Beach
    Terrified swimmers screamed 'white! white!' in fears a Great White Shark was on the prowl
    Robles escaped by punching the shark in the nose
    Robles is being held in stable condition at the UCLA Harbor Medical Center
    Swimmers were barred from the water for hours until authorities pushed the vicious beast into deeper water.

The fisherman landed a great white and they knew it. It's against the law to keep them on the line when you know it's a great white. But the sad part is, they see swimmers heading towards where the shark is and they are all laughing. People have become such trash these days. My first thought would have been one of concern, like OMG I hope something bad doesn't happen.

This is why I don't swim far out into the ocean. That guy has been swimming there for many many years. All it takes is that one time. He's lucky to be alive. He was unfortunate it happened but no doubt very fortunate it was an adolescent great white. If it was fully mature, say around 16 feet, a bite to the chest would have most likely killed him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ESzXLQhMMlo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So they start yelling shark almost a minute after they arrive at the conclusion that " oh ****, he got bit."

A man is screaming and swimming for his life and they just role film.

Comment

"Get out of the water, there's a shark."
      "How big is it?"
      "Big enough to bite off your leg."

Comment

Originally posted by ant1999e View Post
        "Get out of the water, there's a shark."
        "How big is it?"
        "Big enough to bite off your leg."
        I know huh. Maybe the culture is different with people used to swimming in the ocean but if somebody yells shark while I was in the water, I'm damn straight not asking how big is it. OMFG. Just get out of the damn water you moron.

Comment

god people are stupid.

Comment

What's with that idiot laughing hysterically?

Comment

404 funny not found.

Comment

I like how one of those idiots comes to the conclusion that the shark just "jumped on the guy." The other one comes to the conclusion, "he didn't get bit, he just **** his pants."

Its a shark, making contact with a human, the human is screaming. Might as well have just concluded that the guy was screaming with happiness.

Comment

I'm jealous. Now he has a badass scar to show hot chicks

Comment

What a bunch of idiots. There is nothing funny about it.

Comment

7 foot is tiny too...

Comment

Lot's of juvenile Great Whites in the waters from San Diego to Long Beach. They get bigger as you move up the coast but the young ones are all over. A lot of locals ignorant to that fact of nature. Young great white sharks feed in Southern California before getting bigger and moving on.

We see them all the time out fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          Lot's of juvenile Great Whites in the waters from San Diego to Long Beach. They get bigger as you move up the coast but the young ones are all over. A lot of locals ignorant to that fact of nature. Young great white sharks feed in Southern California before getting bigger and moving on.

We see them all the time out fishing.
                          BS he threw rocks at it and everyone knows it. Throw rocks at great white sharks in any body of water and see what happens.

Comment

I got nipped by a baby hammerhead once. I screamed bloody murder and nearly ran on water to get out. Luckily no one filmed it because I made very unmanly sounds in reaction to an 18 inch shark. He was trying to murder me though, so it's justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                              I got nipped by a baby hammerhead once. I screamed bloody murder and nearly ran on water to get out. Luckily no one filmed it because I made very unmanly sounds in reaction to an 18 inch shark. He was trying to murder me though, so it's justified.

Funny but kinda not. Hammerheads are one of the few social sharks. Where's there's 1, there are usually many not too far away. You can bet you were not very far from an adult Hammerhead if you got nipped by a baby. Count yourself lucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X