X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones Trades For Retired Player

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...213233514.html

Snip:

"Jerry Jones just traded for a retired guy. Never change, Jerry.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that the Baltimore Ravens' Ronaldo McClain, who sat out the 2013 NFL season, has been traded to the Dallas Cowboys along with a swap of draft picks."

Anyone but Schefter reporting this and I wouldn't believe it. I guess he's banking on him getting his **** together.

Comment

Hey if the need a QB, they could trade for Jake Plummer or Brett Favre. What a weird thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
        Anyone but Schefter reporting this and I wouldn't believe it. I guess he's banking on him getting his **** together.
        Not like their LB situation could get any worse.

Comment

You can't make this stuff up. Keep all my cowboy loving buddies pissed off, Jerry! I love it.

Comment

From the cowboys forum:

Great, a Retired camp body. He can be the Wallmart greeter "Hello, welcome to training camp"

Comment

(was going to caption, but it really doesn't need it)

Comment

I'm sure the ravens had language in his contract that restricted him from becoming a FA till his contract is played out or terminated by the ravens.

I think jerry would have better results bringing back Keith brooking, at least he had a brain.

Comment

I think this will be the year the Cowboys break the 8-8 curse

Im thinking 5-11

Even if this guy comes back and plays while managing not to shoot anyone, he is not any good

Ill take a special teams guy over this retard

Comment

McClain was a top 10 draft pick; if he ever gets **** together you never know.

Comment

Ozzie Newsome should win some kind of award for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                        McClain was a top 10 draft pick; if he ever gets **** together you never know.
                        He has never displayed that talent though

It would be like the Dolphins saying they have a first round talent in Moreno

Comment

not unheard of. Jerry probably thinks he can get McClain to want to play and take it serious because its the Cowboys. They aren't The Raiders at least. still a waste of a move when there are players that want to play in the NFL already.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                            He has never displayed that talent though

It would be like the Dolphins saying they have a first round talent in Moreno
                            The Cowboys did not give up a 1st round pick for him. They probably gave up ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                              The Cowboys did not give up a 1st round pick for him. They probably gave up ****!
                              Getting nothing for something is still.....well.....Jerry Jones. I believe he stands alone now that Al is dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X