Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan?

Here's the latest trailer for the new movie. I don't know how I feel. It looks fun, but I hate how the Turtles have noses and especially lips now. Anyone also check out the Nickelodeon cartoon? It's actually pretty good.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bNT-CT25clM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll certainly be taking my 8yr old to see it as he is big on TMNT. The Movie looks like you'd expect, Over the top CG, a hot April Oneill, jacked up larger than life turtles and shredder.

He'll love it, and i'll just hope to be entertained enough for 2 hours.

Comment

If Transformers 4 took in 300 million already, I have no doubt this POS will make money.

Comment

As a huge fan of the Turtles, this looks like absolute crap.

The turtles look ridiculous, and Megan Fox as April O'Neil? Gross.

Michael Bay must really want to bang/keep banging her because she certainly didn't get the job based on her acting talents.

I'm sure it will have lots of explosions and helicopters though, so it'll make billions.

Comment

I have loved the Ninja Turtles since I was about 3 years old and the original Saturday Morning cartoon aired.

I wasn't sure about the movie when it was being made but now after a few trailers I came to the conclusion this is a TMNT for a new generation. For me and most of those here around my age or older the Jim Henson designs are the way the Turtles should always be. But that isn't what kids today want.

I'll probably wind up seeing this with a niece or nephew and hope for the best.

Although, as a person who has read the comics, it would be nice to see Raphael and Leonardo actually use their weapons for once.

Comment

Love the comics when they first came out……this is nothing like those.

Comment

Noses look very stupid. Maybe it's just me, but they look bulkier then I expected. Almost like they're miniature Hulks or something.

Man, I hate Michael Bay. Was a turtles fan back in the day. Liked the old comics (which were nothing like the cartoon show)

Comment

I was a big fan...when I was like 12. I watched the cartoon and saw the movies back in the '90s. But now, I'm not interested at all.

Comment

I'm a huge TMNT fan, and have serious reservations about this movie.

Comment

I think it will be great - watched all of the old cartoon with my kids - not sure about the new cartoons, this movie looks like the old turtles, IMO.

Comment

What's Ninga Turtle

Comment

Loved TMNT

Not happy that Michael Bay most likely will rape it
                        Of course Shredder has to be in some sort of giant robot suit....

Comment

Michael Bay is the worst thing that happen to movies

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                            Michael Bay is the worst thing that happen to movies
                            Nah, he had no role in that God-awful movie called "The Punisher".

Comment

This movie will be awesome, Leonardo will finally get his oscar with this role!

Comment

Working...
                              X