Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single game tickets went on sale June 30th

Just a friendly reminder to fellow Maners:

Single game tickets went on sale at 11am MST on ticket master. Half Priced seats on sale at 1pm.

EDIT: Changed to reflect that tickets went on sale June 30th at 1pm as opposed to whatever day today is when you read this post today.
    Last edited by Irish Stout; 07-01-2014, 09:10 AM.

Hmmm... The game in Seattle isn't on sale yet. Does that go live today as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
      Does every team go live the same day?

Comment

I think the single game tickets on sale are only for home games right now. So unless you want the Seahawks in preseason at SAFMH, then you probably need to wait until Seahawks start selling their tickets.

Seahawks ticketmaster website says late July early August for single game tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
          I think the single game tickets on sale are only for home games right now. So unless you want the Seahawks in preseason at SAFMH, then you probably need to wait until Seahawks start selling their tickets.
          I probably won't be able to swing it anyway. It's looking like the nose bleed seats are $250, and I've got a family of four. It's not worth a thousand bucks for nose bleed seats...

Comment

I probably won't be able to swing it anyway. It's looking like the nose bleed seats are $250, and I've got a family of four. It's not worth a thousand bucks for nose bleed seats...
            Same boat here. Unless a wealthy benevolent member of the mane decides to give me some tickets or a wealthy unknown family member drops dead and bequeaths me millions I am **** out of luck in the ticket department.

Comment

ended up getting two single tickets in the same section for a hell of a price...had about $500 to budget for tickets and got them for $160

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
                ended up getting two single tickets in the same section for a hell of a price...had about $500 to budget for tickets and got them for $160

thanks for the heads up
                Truly makes me happy if I helped out at all! I struggled to get tickets to the games I wanted, but in the end, I've got a pair for the Dolphins game and the same seat in back to back rows (a stacked pair?) to the Chiefs.

Comment

Four for the Cardinals game.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                    Truly makes me happy if I helped out at all! I struggled to get tickets to the games I wanted, but in the end, I've got a pair for the Dolphins game and the same seat in back to back rows (a stacked pair?) to the Chiefs.
                    got the same for the Dolphins game

my wife will just have to sit behind me

Comment

I need tickets to the niners game

Comment

So the half-price seats are viewable but not purchasable until 1pm (2pm my time), correct? They're showing up on the link/map, but every time I try to buy them it tells me either somebody else beat me to them or they can't be purchased with this method.

Wait and try again right when they go on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                          So the half-price seats are viewable but not purchasable until 1pm (2pm my time), correct? They're showing up on the link/map, but every time I try to buy them it tells me either somebody else beat me to them or they can't be purchased with this method.

Wait and try again right when they go on sale?
                          This thread was from yesterday....

Comment

Well what the hell, then.

Comment

It's been a long week.

Comment

Working...
                              X