Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday John Elway and TGN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Birthday John Elway and TGN

    What do you get a guy who has it all and a guy who is a great Bronco fan?

    <a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> <img src="http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/140628/samp2e9112d984fce544.jpg" alt="ImageChef.com - Get codes for Facebook, Hi5, MySpace and more"/> </a>

    <a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> <img src="http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/140628/samp101958ee24c1142c.jpg" alt="ImageChef.com - Get codes for Facebook, Hi5, MySpace and more"/> </a>

    <a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> <img src="http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/140628/samp2c0e407d2946f3f5.jpg" alt="ImageChef.com - Get codes for Facebook, Hi5, MySpace and more"/> </a>

  • #2
    To the biggest lurker on the Mane. Happy birthday and make yourself some rattlesnake eggs. Oh, happy birthday to that other guy, John Elway.

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy birthday guys, Hope you have a great day.

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy Birthday!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Happy B Day!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            To the biggest lurker on the Mane. Happy birthday and make yourself some rattlesnake eggs. Oh, happy birthday to that other guy, John Elway.
            I often wonder if John or any higher ups read this board any. Happy birthday to both gentlemen.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
              I often wonder if John or any higher ups read this board any.
              I doubt it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy birthday buddy. Hope your day is great!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by stopgap View Post
                  I doubt it.
                  He did admit in April that he spent a lot of time reading different people's mocks online so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some of late round picks from guys like bmore or med.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                    He did admit in April that he spent a lot of time reading different people's mocks online so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some of late round picks from guys like bmore or med.
                    Oh, bmore for sure.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Happy Bday TGN! Who's elway?

                      Love me some Tebow. Hit me up with some neg rep and a nasty message for old times sake!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Happy birthday!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Happy Birthday to Mr. Elway.


                          TGN can go sit on pointed stump and spin. I'm sure he'll love it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Happy Birthday Mr. Elway

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                              I often wonder if John or any higher ups read this board any. Happy birthday to both gentlemen.
                              I bet Gene Kranz is wondering why the Orange Mane shows up every time he googles himself.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X