Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Broncos fair against the NFC West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Broncos fair against the NFC West?

Beat Seattle in their house/

Beat Arizona at home.

Lose to SF at home

Beat Rams at their place.

Comment

I think we make big statements by busting SF and Seattle in the mouth but have a let down game against Rams. 3-1

Comment

Lose to Seattle, Lose to SF, Beat Arizona, Beat the Rams.

I have us losing to NE, and Indy also, meaning we go 12-4, and finish really strong. Great way to get into the playoffs...

If the game vs Oakland doesn't matter for playoff implications, 11-5 could also happen.
        Last edited by Ragnar; 06-27-2014, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
          Lose to Seattle, Lose to SF, Beat Arizona, Beat the Rams.

I have us losing to NE, and Indy also, meaning we go 12-4, and finish really strong. Great way to get into the playoffs...

If the game vs Oakland doesn't matter for playoff implications, 11-5 could also happen.
          Indy? No ****ing way.

Comment

We're gonna punch the Colts in the mouth. Think ravens game from last year.

Comment

We are the most talented team in the league. We'll go 4-0 if we're fully healthy.

Comment

At Seattle is going to be a doozy. I have us losing that one, just hope it's competitive. I think we'll beat SF in a dogfight, handle Arizona at home and possibly lose at the Rams. I have us losing to Seattle, NE, one unexpected division game, and either at the Rams or the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                  We're gonna punch the Colts in the mouth. Think ravens game from last year.
                  This. Payback time for Manning, & no Robert Mathis.

Comment

We're going 13-3 with all three losses on the road (Cincinnati, St. Louis, San Diego).

Comment

Beat Seahawks and Cards, lose to 49ers and Rams

Comment

3-1. Lose to seattle beat AZ/Rams/SF..

People are underestimating Seattles home field effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          3-1. Lose to seattle beat AZ/Rams/SF..

People are underestimating Seattles home field effects.
                          I agree. If we go in there and win that game, I'll be sportin some hardcore wood for a solid week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                            I agree. If we go in there and win that game, I'll be sportin some hardcore wood for a solid week.
                            It would surprise me. SF goes in there and routinely looks horrible. They'll have a fire under their asses from the SB beatdown but I still don't see a win there. I got about 3-4 losses total, that being one.

That Thursday SD game is another I have for a loss. Another Thursday game against a division rival. All Thursday games blow. Especially after the SF game where they will need to exercise a lot of effort.
                            Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 06-27-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Seattle is still the best roster in the league. So many good players that are in their primes or entering them.
                              That's what happens when you draft well.

If you wanna beat Seattle in Seattle, you better bring a damn good defense with your or you have no chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X