Transformers 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers 4

Big fan of the first 3, (far from perfect movies) but they had a little something about them that I really enjoyed, to go along with the robot fighting. This one had plenty of fighting, and the special effects were awesome as expected. But the plot just seemed too all over the place, too many constant attempts at humor, and ultimately was the worst of the series, IMO. The ending left it open to go in a very interesting direction for the next movie, but we'll see. All in all, if you liked any of the first 3 then go see it, if you didn't, stay home.
    Last edited by Bronc0guy; 06-26-2014, 11:19 PM.

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
    Big fan of the first 3 (far from perfect movies), but they had a little something about them that I really enjoyed, to go along with the robot fighting. This one had plenty of fighting, and the special effects were awesome as expected. But the plot just seemed too all over the place, too many constant attempts at humor, and ultimately was the worst of the series, IMO. The ending left it open to go in a very interesting direction for the next movie, but we'll see. All in all, if you liked any of the first 3 then go see it, if you didn't, stay home.
    Can't be worse that 2 with the phukcing "Prime Gods".

Comment

Comment

18% at Rotten Tomatoes. Not bad for a Michael Bay movie. lol

It's going to make a lot of money world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
          Can't be worse that 2 with the phukcing "Prime Gods".
          I felt pretty similar leaving the theater after this one compared to how I felt after watching that one. To me, the third was easily the best. Don't understand all the hate on that particular movie.
          Last edited by Bronc0guy; 06-26-2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
            18% at Rotten Tomatoes. Not bad for a Michael Bay movie. lol

It's going to make a lot of money world wide.
            Probably the biggest movie of the year, box office wise.

Comment

Big fan of the first 3, (far from perfect movies) but they had a little something about them that I really enjoyed, to go along with the robot fighting. This one had plenty of fighting, and the special effects were awesome as expected. But the plot just seemed too all over the place, too many constant attempts at humor, and ultimately was the worst of the series, IMO. The ending left it open to go in a very interesting direction for the next movie, but we'll see. All in all, if you liked any of the first 3 then go see it, if you didn't, stay home.
              I'll be staying home. Looking forward to the reboot.

Comment

Wake me up when Guardians of the Galaxy is here

Comment

I would think with Walburgh in this movie it will be much better than the other ones.

Comment

Heard its the same movie as the other ones just with Wahlberg instead of Shia

So Ill be passing on it

Comment

Heard the movie clocked in at 2hrs and 55mins.

Comment

horrible flicks, but my son will likely force to this one.

Comment

Thanks for this thread. I was worried that this movie might be too pretentious or high-brow for my taste (which runs more in line with bloated, inartistic and idiotic garbage), so these reviews are good to see.

Comment

The first Transformers was directed by Spielberg, and aside from The Dark Knight, was one of the greatest superhero type movies yet.

The second and third Transformers were just terrible. lol. Twightlight terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post

The first Transformers was directed by Spielberg, and aside from The Dark Knight, was one of the greatest superhero type movies yet.

No it wasn't and no it wasn't.
                              Last edited by bowtown; 06-27-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X