Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaintiff Urges Chiefs to Change Name Too

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ge-their-name/

Hah! Maybe the native americans just don't like being associated with terrible teams?

That's just silly.

Comment

Interesting gambit:

"Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians"

Comment

Their whole team's fail is offensive.

Comment

oooh, but this thread could prove golden if we come up with names we suggest for them....bwahaha...

Comment

Well they already have a god damn wolf for a mascot which makes TOTAL sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
              Well they already have a god damn wolf for a mascot which makes TOTAL sense.
              Makes sense once they change the name to "Kansas City Kevin Costners"

Aka - The KCKC

Comment

the Kansas City Crappers?
                The Kansas City ****ters?
                The Kansas City Methheads?
                The Kansas City Teethless?
                The Kansas City Crackheads?

Comment

Carl Hunt is about the only good thing about Kansas City. I think the Kansas City Carl Hunts

We could call them the CHunts for short.

We could pay homage to the great state. There are more rusted out Trans Ams on blocks in Missouri than any other state... It's like the poor mans fire-bird!

The Kansas City Trans Ams! With a cynder block for a logo!

The Kansas City Mullets

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                    Makes sense once they change the name to "Kansas City Kevin Costners"

Aka - The KCKC

Comment

As a liberal, I would like to apologize on behalf of Amanda Blackhorse. She sounds about as fun as week-old-donuts.

Comment

I knew it was going to lead back to this. Agenda-driven naming conventions.

Yes, remove every Native American name from every single street, city, institution, or team in the entire US (unless of course it's on a reservation).

It seems there must be some sort of disrespect for naming something after people who are no longer alive, and no longer live there. Come to think of it, that's pretty much how everything is named in America, so if that's the road you're going to go down you'll pretty much have to rename everything. How utterly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                          I knew it was going to lead back to this. Agenda-driven naming conventions.

Yes, remove every Native American name from every single street, city, institution, or team in the entire US (unless of course it's on a reservation).

It seems there must be some sort of disrespect for naming something after people who are no longer alive, and no longer live there. Come to think of it, that's pretty much how everything is named in America, so if that's the road you're going to go down you'll pretty much have to rename everything. How utterly stupid.
                          I'm offended by your post. Please clean it up and re-write it.

Comment

Yes we can start with the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria.

Comment

Man, when it rains it pours when you're a Chiefs fan. I actually feel kind of sorry for them and not in the typical way.

Comment

Working...
                              X