Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you Liked True Detective, you should like Rectify.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you Liked True Detective, you should like Rectify.

You should dig Rectify. It's not a crime drama, but it gets into the characters in same way. Some may find it slow, so if you need explosions, death, zombies, and poontang, to get your attention, it might not do it for you. Don't get me wrong, I dig all of the above.
    Ray McKinnon has outdone himself. Make sure and watch the 6 episode first season.

That is a great show. Really interesting character to watch.

Comment

Speaking of, when is someone going to finally make a zombie poontang show?

Comment

If it doesn't have a scene on par with this Alexandra Daddario scene, it will never be as good as True Detective.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post

If it doesn't have a scene on par with this Alexandra Daddario scene, it will never be as good as True Detective.
          There are just some girls who have way too innocent of a look.
          Just filthy things come to mind with regards to her.

Comment

Just added it to my queue earlier today after seeing Twitter talk. Looking forward to it! I love the slow dramas, we don’t have enough of those.

Comment

Someday we should start a viewer’s club where a bunch of us watching something on a schedule and discuss it. Politics aside there are some smart f**kers in here. Would enjoy further insight.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                Someday we should start a viewer’s club where a bunch of us watching something on a schedule and discuss it.
                Maybe something like Game of Thrones. We should warn people in the thread title that there might be spoilers though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                  There are just some girls who have way too innocent of a look.
                  Just filthy things come to mind with regards to her.
                  Face of an angel but a body built for sin. Just the way I like the ladies.

Comment

Conincidentally, I think that's also how TheRev likes his coffee.

Comment

Preach!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                        Maybe something like Game of Thrones. We should warn people in the thread title that there might be spoilers though.
                        Goes without saying about spoilers

I tried Games of Thrones for a few episodes. Seemed like trashy nerd stuff to me. Not dissing the fans, just my reaction.

Comment

"Hey there buddy! I had this idea I've been mulling over all week. Let's just say it involves an unconventional approach. What-say-you come by and we go over the details."
                          Last edited by Kaylore; 06-23-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

We're basically in a golden age of television...

Comment

Rectify is officially Pretty Good

not great, but worth watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X