Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You’re sick. Your nose is stuffy. Your body aches, You’re sweaty, coughing, sneezing and you don’t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You’re sick. Your nose is stuffy. Your body aches, You’re sweaty, coughing, sneezing and you don’t

...have enough energy to get out of bed.

It’s not the flu. It’s a conspiracy, according to Dr. Len Horowitz. His opinion is not based on conspiracy theory but on conspiracy fact.

Over the past 10 years, Horowitz has become America’s most controversial medical authority. A university-trained medical researcher, Horowitz, 48, charges that elements of the United States government are conspiring with major pharmaceutical companies to make large segments of the population sick.

The mainstream media is reporting that hospital emergency rooms are jammed with patients suffering from a bizarre upper respiratory infection that doesn’t quite seem like a virus. They are reporting that it’s a “mystery” flu and that the flu vaccines are ineffective against it.

“That’s all hogwash, bogus nonsense”, says Dr. Leonard Horowitz. “The fact of the matter is, we have seen this type of an epidemic since the end of 1998 and the beginning of 1999. People have been hacking and coughing with this bizarre illness that does not seem to follow any logical viral or bacterial onset and transition period.

http://worldtruth.tv/chemtrail-flu-have-you-got-it-yet/
    Last edited by baja; 06-21-2014, 08:39 PM.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Comment

I got a feeling MacGruder knows something about chem trails.

Comment

When you have been on the planet as long as I have you have gained some prospective.

"Todo we are not in Kansas anymore"

Comment

Wow, that's a ton of suggested things going on in that article. My brother in law is a doomsdayer and he's totally into conspiracy theories and hates Monsanto. I don't know how much of that article is true or not but the end part is good to practice. We all should detox much more often then we do. I do about every 3 years. I have friends that have NEVER done a detox in their lives. Some are my same age and look 10 years older then me, lol. I also recently watched a health documentary about the alkaline of the body and that's one thing I'm doing more now these days. It's pretty easy because I love lemonade and I love cayenne pepper. It's a natural vasodilator. A nice side affect of cayenne pepper for guys is it makes your wood like it was when you were 18. No lie, that **** is amazing.

Comment

Where do I put the pepper Zona?

Comment

Jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                Where do I put the pepper Zona?
                You dab it on your dampened toilet paper silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                  Jesus...

Evidently you do not remember what a blue or partly cloudy ski is supposed to look like.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    Evidently you do not remember what a blue or partly cloudy ski is supposed to look like.

I'm sorry, are you upset I am mocking yet another conspiracy theory posted on the mane?

Comment

I'm sorry, are you upset I am mocking yet another conspiracy theory posted on the mane?

Define "conspiracy theory" for me.

Ya know when someones balls are slapping you in the throat you gotta realize you probably got a dick in your mouth. Just sayin.
                      Last edited by baja; 06-21-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Drug induced paranoia. What do I win?

Comment

Ya know when someones balls are slapping you in the throat you gotta realize you probably got a dick in your mouth. Just sayin.

Oh, a gay joke. That's not new at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post
                            Drug induced paranoia. What do I win?
                            a cleaner blind fold

Comment

Oh, a gay joke. That's not new at all.

oh snap

I was patting myself on the back for such a clever metaphor

Comment

Working...
                              X