Orangemane posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orangemane posters

I've realized lately that a very strong dislike among posters on this board exists. I feel like some folks will stay away from this, strictly to avoid conflict, and some will go all out. This is the thread to just let everyone you dislike on the mane have it. Bring all out war. Get it out of our systems before kickoff, because we all have the same goal in mind come kickoff time!
    Last edited by Bronc0guy; 06-21-2014, 01:38 AM.

I dislike all of the people

but you most of all for making this dumb thread

Comment

Meh, that's what ignore is for.

Comment

If we were gorillas in the wild, I would have mounted all of u just as a sign of domination.

Now where all the harry women at?

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XtW6HW8jO_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post

Now where all the harry women at?
            Never met a woman named Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XtW6HW8jO_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks for sharing.

On a serious note, my favorite posters are Cito Pelon & Action. Can't ever get enough of those guys.

Comment

[QUOTE=Vegas_Bronco;4130018]If we were gorillas in the wild, I would have mounted all of u just as a sign of domination.

Did someone say gorillas......?

Comment

Mormons just love genealogy and canning food. Not sure what the BFD is!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                    I've realized lately that a very strong dislike among posters on this board exists. I feel like some folks will stay away from this, strictly to avoid conflict, and some will go all out. This is the thread to just let everyone you dislike on the mane have it. Bring all out war. Get it out of our systems before kickoff, because we all have the same goal in mind come kickoff time!
                    You can't start a thread like this without firing the first bullets. Let's see your list?

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                      Maybe the human race should come to an end

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                        I was searching for words and just couldn't find any after watching that monstrosity. Thank you, Baja, for coming up with an appropriate set.

Comment

Originally posted by orangeatheist View Post
                          I was searching for words and just couldn't find any after watching that monstrosity. Thank you, Baja, for coming up with an appropriate set.
                          Welcome.

all I can say is I am glad I have already lived the bulk of my years. I feel sorry for all the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                            Good thing there wasn't an ice pick near me while watching that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                              Kickoff time is when the fists really fly.

Game day threads resemble a 1980s royal rumble.

Comment

Working...
                              X