• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots Stealing Playbooks?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-o...aybooks-061914

Drama!

Comment

There isnt another threads but this can get the same reaction. ..

I heard they found some of the playbook on the moon!

Comment

Well if some coaches like the guys said, Rex, practically give them to anybody, even people not on the team, hard to complain where they wind up. But yeah, just out of integrity of being in the same league, the Pats should not want any playbooks other then their own. at Brady bragging they "may have had them" is weak ****. This isn't WWII, you don't need to try and steal secrets to win the war. This is sport, and you should try and show good sportsmanship by trying to be fair.

Comment

They'd be wise to place a few fake playbooks around that do the opposite of what happens on game day. Belichick be like ole Red Beaulieu.

Comment

that's why broncos got ipads y'all... IPADS!

Comment

I could see a team going state of the art. No playbooks or ipads to give out with secret info on them. Instead you would log in to a very secure network from any PC or tablet. You would have to have a webcam turned on showing your face the entire time you are logged on and it would be monitored 24/7. That way they know's how accessing their content.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                that's why broncos got ipads y'all... IPADS!
                This guy just got done reading ours.
                Attached Files

Comment

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was true that Belichick is stealing playbooks.

But who would steal the Browns' playbook? Nobody is afraid of Cleveland!

Comment

Originally posted by Bong Miller View Post
                    I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was true that Belichick is stealing playbooks.

But who would steal the Browns' playbook? Nobody is afraid of Cleveland!
                    Browns had them dead to rights last year. Then a comeback happened against the browns defense.

Comment

http://patspropaganda.com/post/58677...4-playbook-pdf

Comment

http://www.footballxos.com/free-foot...nfl-playbooks/

Comment

Well they did mention the Jets playbooks. Let's ask Wes.

I love anything, even if untrue, if it puts the Pats in a bad light.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                            Well if some coaches like the guys said, Rex, practically give them to anybody, even people not on the team, hard to complain where they wind up. But yeah, just out of integrity of being in the same league, the Pats should not want any playbooks other then their own. at Brady bragging they "may have had them" is weak ****. This isn't WWII, you don't need to try and steal secrets to win the war. This is sport, and you should try and show good sportsmanship by trying to be fair.
                            $$$ >>>> sportsmnship

Comment

It's more like "Rex Ryan is giving out playbooks."

Comment

Working...
                              X