Old worn Broncos Kids Clothes, everything from 12m to 4T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old worn Broncos Kids Clothes, everything from 12m to 4T

I thought I would try to unload these here 1st. If I get $60 for the 11 pc lot I will send Taco $30 to help with the costs of hosting this board.

I know everyone will want the Cutler and Griese jerseys, you can always pick up the dog **** with them but I would really rather make one trip to the Post Office rather than list each item on Ebay.

If you have a 1 year old or are about to this is a great starter collection. The sweats alone are worth the price for the lot.

1st to PM me and pay via Paypal wins. Buyer does pay shipping with delivery confirmation.

Help Taco out and get some great quality kids stuff in the bargain.

Steve

Good deal Steven but all my grandkids are much bigger now. Don't have any little ones any more. 5 years old in youngest.

Comment

Does this include a free pack of goofballs?

Comment

DIBS!!!!

Comment

Don't sell it to Kaylore.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Does this include a free pack of goofballs?
            How about a laminated picture of Gene Kranz?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              DIBS!!!!
              If I have to break up the lot you have Dibbs on the 2 you can use.

Still looking to get someone to take everything.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                If I have to break up the lot you have Dibbs on the 2 you can use.

Still looking to get someone to take everything.
                I totally understand. And I have a daughter, so this might be better for a boy. If someone wants to lump-buy it for their little guy, I will gladly pass. However, if not, I'd love to grab a couple things to get her decked out on game-day.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                  How about a laminated picture of Gene Kranz?
                  That is already covered by your crazy glue? NO THANKS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    I totally understand. And I have a daughter, so this might be better for a boy. If someone wants to lump-buy it for their little guy, I will gladly pass. However, if not, I'd love to grab a couple things to get her decked out on game-day.
                    They are great for winter, nice and warm. If we find any more 3-4T bronco stuff we are getting rid of I will let you know directly.

Comment

My wife has been bugging me about another baby and I have been against it until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                        My wife has been bugging me about another baby and I have been against it until now.
                        Get to work!

Comment

Is that a Cutler jersey? SoCal has started the bidding at a cool 5 hundo. He'll MAKE it fit.

Comment

Just got my 11th grandchild on Monday, a boy. I've already sent him a Bronco one piece and was told by my son that he is not a Broncos fan. I asked when did he ask the boy. I was told I'm not funny. I love that all blue one piece but we had an onslaught of girls before this one so I don't have any that will fit the rest of the boys. Darn. I love pissing my kids off.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                              Is that a Cutler jersey? SoCal has started the bidding at a cool 5 hundo. He'll MAKE it fit.

I don't doubt he would wear it, what part of his body he is wearing it on would be the real question.

Comment

Working...
                              X