Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demaryius Thomas has been "offered" a 5 year deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demaryius Thomas has been "offered" a 5 year deal.

Gutless Drunk talked about talks being opened and that Vic Lombardi said they offered to pay him top five money, but the DP is stating that the deal is 5 years, no more details than that. Talks still going with JT.

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    Gutless Drunk talked about talks being opened and that Vic Lombardi said they offered to pay him top five money, but the DP is stating that the deal is 5 years, no more details than that. Talks still going with JT.
    The DP did say a few days ago that DT was not concerned with working on a contract right now and that the only thing on his mind is winning a Superbowl. Not sure if that's his way of saying he wants to play out the year on his current deal and become a FA next year or maybe something else. He's got to know they would franchise him so really if they truly are offering him top 5 money, as they should be, he should jump on it.

Comment

They need to wrap it up b.

Comment

Knowing Elway this isn't going to be a Low ball figure, but it won't break the bank. Sign it DT!

Comment

Yeah I just got a text they put this on the table. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Get R Done

Comment

Med already called this:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=115655&page=2

Comment

Vic also says that he believes this should get done by the end of the month which means his source(s) is/are confident the Broncos are in the ballpark. The next couple of weeks both sides will do the "dance" for due diligence, then come to an agreement. Per his radio show this morning, 104.3 The Fan.

My comment: Bank on it.
                Last edited by R8R H8R; 06-13-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Would be nice.

Wonder how much, as it always is, usually about guaranteed money.

Comment

Good news. I am proud of Bay Bay. He has come a long way, and has overcome a lot of obstacles in life. Good for him, get your paper my man, you deserve it...

Comment

Let's hurry up and lock him and JT up!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Interesting to see how they structure this if he agrees to an extension. Didn't Elway already state that we blew all of our cash this year in FA, $30m or so.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                            Interesting to see how they structure this if he agrees to an extension. Didn't Elway already state that we blew all of our cash this year in FA, $30m or so.
                            I thought he meant they burned through the available cash for signing bonus type money. The upfront cash. The way I would imagine the do DT deal would be he plays out this season under his current deal and starting next season he starts collecting guaranteed money. I doubt there will be a massive signing bonus attached to his deal.

Comment

Really hope we start frontloading some of these contracts so that they get cheaper as our good young players become FA's. Makes it way easier to resign them.

Comment

Working...
                              X