Tony Scheffler retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Scheffler retires

Too many concussions. I didn't hate him as much as a lot of folks did on here, hope your post football days are good ones.

I totally forgot about that dude. If I recall, he Marsh Royal and Cutler were quite the nucleus.

Good for him to weight health over all other things.

Comment

Yup, hopefully he saved his money. All you need is one decent NFL contract to set you up for life, as long as you don't live like a pimp. Save that money, start a small business, save your health. He's made the right choice.

Comment

He should have played baseball. He'd still be playing today.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
          I totally forgot about that dude. If I recall, he Marsh Royal and Cutler were quite the nucleus.

Good for him to weight health over all other things.
          and the fact nobody wanted him had nothing to do with his decision.

Comment

Pretty sure he was a huge douchenozzle.

Comment

One of the Orangemanes all time overrated players. Nobody wanted him now he is claiming concussions so he can grab a check.

Comment

A personal favorite of mine. I wish him well in retirement.

Go Tony!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                  A personal favorite of mine. I wish him well in retirement.

Go Tony!
                  I always loved him too. Didn't hurt he went to my alma mater, Western Michigan U, the same time I was there. Don't see all that many football players come out of there. Plenty of guys head to the NHL though.

Comment

I've been ready for his retirement since he quit on the Broncos years ago.

Comment

In related news, he can finally go on tjat long vacation he so badly wanted to go on his last season with the broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                        I've been ready for his retirement since he quit on the Broncos years ago.
                        I've been ready for him to have a large boulder dropped on his douchebag head ever since he returned to Denver with his asshat teams and gave the fans the Mile High Salute in mocking douchiness because he was pissed Josh dumped him. I get the Josh hate, I don't see why he felt compelled to give the fans such ****. He's a so so TE, not exactly Tony Gonzalez or something. Good luck in retirement, maybe he can play handball with Jake.

Comment

That Cutler/Marshall/Scheff offense was fun to watch. They were never gonna win any titles but hey, it was entertaining.

Comment

one of the last of the Mohicans. Well probably not really the Mohicans, but whatever white guy tribe he was a part of. The league just lost another white guy with a tribal tat.

Comment

No loss...

I was iffy on the guy until those d-bag stunts he pulled when Detroit came in here and rolled the Tebow lead Broncos.

Guy was an underachiever and a d-bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X