Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I urge this entire forum to boycott Madden 15.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I urge this entire forum to boycott Madden 15.

for that and for the fact the game looks like last years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUiBJy150rg

which they do a lot sure, but lets finally not buy the game (I didn't buy it last year, rented for the PS4 nothing special disappointing)

I am totally with you. In fact, I am way ahead of you since I have boycotted Madden 1-14 each year. I went one step further and boycotted the system it supports.

Comment

I don't buy anything EA makes.

Comment

i never buy EA. ****s garbage.

Comment

Boycott all you want. How many members are on this site? Thats how many copies im buying

Comment

Do you think they still make it for Nintendo 64?

Comment

I've been playing Tecmo Super Bowl for the past 20+ years. Never moved on to more sophisticated gaming systems.

You can count on me to boycott Madden '15!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                I am totally with you. In fact, I am way ahead of you since I have boycotted Madden 1-14 each year. I went one step further and boycotted the system it supports.
                Same here, OP the mane is behind you in your honorable quest.

Comment

The last game was a waste of £30 for me. They didn't update after version 1.3 and that version crashed every ****ing time on the PS3, will never buy it again. You can revert the game back but you cannot download any updated rosters.

Comment

considering I've never bought a Madden game, I think I'm good to go.

Comment

I waste 30 minuets on the web a day as it is, I do not have time to play games and prefer doing other things in life.

Consider me on board in the protest.

Comment

The only video games I have ever player are Packman & Angry Birds.

Is there something wrong with me?

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                          The only video games I have ever player are Packman & Angry Birds.

Is there something wrong with me?
                          Haha. I hear you.

The most expensive/graphics intensive game I ever played was Medal of Honor during my freshman year of college. I never got into the newer gaming systems.

Now, I just play old NES games and a free baseball game on my smartphone.

Makes for a much more affordable hobby.

Comment

So we have about 10 on the protest with more than half never buying game stuff anyways. I can see EA seeing the loss of revenue. I dumping the stock.

Comment

No boycott for me. I can't resist. I thought last year's madden was the best in years...plus you can always print out a sleeve with whatever player you want & viola! No more ugly Richard Sherman face.

Comment

Working...
                              X