OT: Denver Broncos Fan Meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Denver Broncos Fan Meetup

All this talk on the non-American food thread has got me thinking. Who wants to meet up somewhere and have some good food and meet a fellow orangemaner? Time and place are unimportant. It'll be a great opportunity to put a face to the names. I've had the pleasure of meeting Miss I. and had a great talking with her. Even almost met Kahn.

So what do you think guys/gals?

I think a really big OM get together would be awesome. Hard to do outside of tailgates but a great idea nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
      I meant Cougar chaser...
      . You almost made me sound like I was a stalker. Distance is just a number.

Comment

Sounds great!

Just let me get my Colorado Rapids 'Caribou' throwback outfit back from the cleaners and I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
          I think a really big OM get together would be awesome. Hard to do outside of tailgates but a great idea nonetheless.
          You can organize one in your local area. The mane is a great place and stretches far and wide. Denver is of course going to have a bunch of people. During the season its going to be awesome to get together to watch a game at hooters or something.

Comment

My son and I are thinking about coming out in the next two or three weeks so I might be up for it - depending on where and when you do it.

Comment

I'm down!

Rockies game?

City Park party/bbq?

Illegal Rave?

Comment

me and my family will be in Denver August 2 for the Van Warped Tours concert at Mile High. We could discuss gun control or manning's use of the shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                  All this talk on the non-American food thread has got me thinking. Who wants to meet up somewhere and have some good food and meet a fellow orangemaner? Time and place are unimportant. It'll be a great opportunity to put a face to the names. I've had the pleasure of meeting Miss I. and had a great talking with her. Even almost met Kahn.

So what do you think guys/gals?
                  Meet at PTs All Nude?

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                    I'm down!

Rockies game?

City Park party/bbq?

Illegal Rave?
                    same day...I am in

Comment

On the other Broncos message board I frequent they already have a meet planned and scheduled for the 5th of July.

Am I allowed to post the link mods

Not even sure if anyone is interested but they do have a venue reserved already
                      Last edited by 91BRONCO; 06-06-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I'm in.

Would be fun to reserve one of the sections of the rooftop at Coors Field for a Rockies game.

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                          Meet at PTs All Nude?
                          . I call that Saturday night.

I'm loving all the positive. Was kind of afraid this was going to be about meet up at as swingers.

So it sounds like there will be a few people from out of town in Denver around the last week of June. I'll look up things we can do around that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                            me and my family will be in Denver August 2 for the Van Warped Tours concert at Mile High. We could discuss gun control or manning's use of the shotgun.
                            We'll have to have a separate area of the get together for the War and Politics folks.

Comment

Working...
                            X