Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowshown Moreno fat slow and unimpressive in Miami

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tart-in-miami/

Two months after free agent running back Knowshon Moreno signed with the Dolphins, the talk in Miami is that Moreno hasn’t looked very good.

The Miami Herald reports that Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said Moreno’s conditioning could be better. Armando Salguero reported from the Dolphins’ Organized Team Activities that Moreno looks a little thick around the belly.

I wonder if this made him cry?

Knowshon was probably expecting a bigger payday from someone than the one he got and decided to pout about it and not work all that hard to get ready for the season.

He's got time to put in some work and shed a few pounds, but it's certainly not a very ambitious start to the new season for Knowshon.

Makes you wonder if last year's performance was motivated by a contract year/upcoming payday?

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but we'll see what he looks like come September.

Comment

I wish him well but have fun behind that offensive line, and without PFM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
        Makes you wonder if last year's performance was motivated by a contract year/upcoming payday?
        Were we pretending that wasn't the case? Are we pretending that isn't ever the case?

Comment

Damn, he HAS put on a lot of weight!

Comment

Comment

The offseason separates the greats from everybody else. The greats don't take summers off, much less let their bodies go unless there is an injury, but rarely then either.

Comment

I remember those who criticized Morenos game were blasted by his supporters during last years performance. Playing in a contract year was mentioned and shot down. He came through for us in a year we wanted, which happened to the same year he needed it to for his bank account. I feel Miami will get the same player we had for his first few years, as opposed to last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  I remember those who criticized Morenos game were blasted by his supporters during last years performance. Playing in a contract year was mentioned and shot down. He came through for us in a year we wanted, which happened to the same year he needed it to for his bank account. I feel Miami will get the same player we had for his first few years, as opposed to last year.
                  I am sure Miami will be fine with a guy who can get them 1,500 APY and a decent amount of scores.

Comment

This board is so ridiculous sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                      This board is so ridiculous sometimes.

Comment

Can't say I am surprised to be honest.

Comment

High powered O opened things up for him made things easier even with his limited skillset.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                            Damn, he HAS put on a lot of weight!

Is he going to play DE for Miami ?

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                              High powered O opened things up for him made things easier even with his limited skillset.
                              I was listening to the radio yesterday or this morning and Cecil Lammey stated that Moreno faced 6 men in the box something like 79% of his rushes. I haven't checked his info yet but he is claiming that Ball is light years ahead of him as far as running the rock....

Comment

Working...
                              X